Our next breakfast event takes place on Friday 2nd March at 9am at Bocconcino Restaurant in Mayfair where we'll host a panel discussion celebrating women in hospitality.
With a wealth of knowledge and experience between them, our speakers will share career highlights, solutions to challenges they've faced, their views on the future of the industry and opportunities that hospitality provides, amongst others. The discussion will be followed by an audience Q&A.
Our guest panelists are:
• Rebecca Mascarenhas, Restaurateur (Sonny’s Kitchen, Home SW15, Kitchen W8, Elystan Street)
• Tracey Matthews, Chief Operating Officer at Gaucho and CAU Restaurants
• Marianne Lumb, Chef and Restaurateur, Marianne Restaurant
• Frances Dore, Chief Marketing Officer at Caprice Holdings & The Ivy Collection
• Sandia Chang, Restaurateur and Sommelier (Bubbledogs, Kitchen Table)
The ticket price includes a breakfast buffet:
- Frittata with Zucchini & Mint
- Salted Italian Brioche served with Parma Ham & Stracchino
- Italian Style Prosciutto & Cheese Roll
- Sfogliatelle di Ricotta Napoletano
- "riccia o frolla" (Italian Stuffed Pastry)
- TortaCaprese al limone e mandorle (Flourless cake with Lemon & Almond)
- Fruit & Yoghurt
- Filter coffee & Tea
Event Terms & Conditions:
1. Tickets must be paid for in advance to guarantee entry on the day.
2. Tickets are only refundable and transferable with 48 hours’ notice.
3. Additional food and drinks not specified in the breakfast menu to be paid in full by the member or guest on the day.
4. Dietary requirements to be requested in advance. Host venues may not be able to offer alternative options without advance notice.
5. Service charge is included in the ticket.
6. Tickets sales will stop 24 hours before the event.