Join us at the biggest beer festival in the world, yes you know it; Oktoberfest! You’ll spend your time downing steins of beer, singing on table tops and befriending old German men! Stoketoberfest is our legendary Stoke campsite and the biggest party outside of the beer halls. When the beer wenches pack up their steins for the day, our campsite is winding up with gallons of free-flowing beer and sangria, great DJ’s and live bands, delicious BBQs and carnivalesque celebrations for upwards of 2500 international guests nightly.
This train trip brings you from London to OKTOBERFEST! This trip includes:
(21 - 24 September, 28 September –1 October, 5 - 8 October)
- Return train from London to Munich
- Transport from Munich train station to Stoke campsite
- 3 nights camping accommodation in pre-erected twin-share tents with a
sleeping bag and mattress
- 3 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners
- Guides to lead you on the train from London and direct you to the beer halls in Munich
- The Stoke festival within a festival atmosphere with live music and DJs every night!