We have places! Join team KIDS for the half marathon everyone is talking about.
Registration Fee: £25
Minimum Sponsorship: £325
About the Event
London Landmarks is not your average half marathon! First of all it is the only half marathon to pass through both the City of London and the City of Westminster on closed roads. Along the route you will experience fabulous views of London’s most iconic landmarks including Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Nelson’s Column, the Gherkin, the Shard, the Tower of London and the London Eye.
The run centers around the Grand, the Quirky and the Hidden history of London, actively working to include the local community, involving London wide schools, boroughs, community groups, cultural organisations, sports clubs and businesses. Along the route there are many hidden extras which include:
- Signs along the route highlighting where certain historical sites (such as Guy Fawkes's house) are situated
- Actors and community groups dressed and posing as historical groups central to London's history
- Numerous musical and dance performances from various theatrical groups
- Themed charity cheerstations. Last year the themes included Transport, The Olympics, West End Musicals and Old & Hidden Pubs
Why run the London Landmarks Half Marathon for team KIDS?
Here at KIDS we really appreciate every individual who chooses to fundraise for us. As part of our fantastic team you will receive:
- Top support from our dedicated cheerstation on the day. We are embracing the historical spirit of the event and will be adopting a 'Waterways of London' theme. So expect to see many colourful fish, mermaids and other water based creatures cheering you on to the finish!
- A fundraising pack, with personalised fundraising tips & tricks available throughout
- A detailed training plan
- Chance to win a prize in our fundraising competition
- Your own KIDS running vest
In addition, you will receive updates of KIDS work throughout and there will be a member of our friendly team to help you every step of the way.
All funds raised goes towards supporting disabled children, young people and their families.