LAW CAREERS GRADUATES
Equipped to Advocate for Justice
As a graduate of law, you have emerged from the academic crucible, equipped with the knowledge, skills, and ethical foundation to navigate the complex world of jurisprudence. Your journey has been one of dedication, critical thinking, and a commitment to justice.
- Legal Expertise: You have acquired a deep understanding of legal principles, statutes, and case law. Your legal education has prepared you to analyze complex issues, research thoroughly, and provide informed counsel.
- Advocacy Skills: Graduates of law possess the ability to advocate effectively, whether in the courtroom, boardroom, or public policy arena. Your training has honed your skills in persuasive argumentation, negotiation, and dispute resolution.
- Ethical Foundation: Central to your legal education is a commitment to ethical conduct and upholding the rule of law. Graduates of law are entrusted with the responsibility to champion justice and protect the rights of individuals and communities.
- Critical Thinking: Your legal education has nurtured your ability to think critically, solve problems, and make sound judgments. These skills are invaluable in addressing legal issues and contributing to the evolution of jurisprudence.
- Diverse Career Opportunities: Graduates of law can pursue a wide range of legal careers, including practicing law as attorneys, working in corporate legal departments, government agencies, nonprofit organizations, academia, and more.
New York, New York
I have not received my ticket via email. What should I do?
The first thing to do is check your spam/junk filters and inboxes. Your tickets were sent as an attachment and can be thought of as spam by some email services. Alternatively, you can always find your tickets in your Billetto account that you can access in the browsers or the dedicated Billetto app. For more help with this, read here.
I wish to cancel my ticket and receive a refund. What should I do?
The approval of refunds is entirely at the event organiser’s discretion, and you should get in contact with the event organiser to discuss what options are available to you. To get in touch with the event organiser, simply reply to your order confirmation email or use the "Contact organiser" form on the organiser's profile. For more help with this, read here.
I have registered on the waiting list, what happens now?
If more tickets become available you will be notified (by email) amongst others who have joined the list. Purchasing is on a first-come first-serve basis. For more information, read here.
Where do I find a link to an online event?
Check your order confirmation page or order confirmation email. Usually, the organiser of the event provides the details in the order confirmation email or they might send you a follow-up email with a link to their online event. You might also want to read the event description on Billetto where an event organiser should describe how to join the event online. For more information on this, read here.
What is refund protection and why would I need it?
Refund Protection provides you with the assurance that if unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances interfere with your ability to attend an event you can claim a refund. For more information on this, read here.