Man's best friend delivers one of man's greatest achievements at Kronenbourg Bar D'Alsace-tian: the world's first bar staffed by dogs.
Created by premium beer brand Kronenbourg 1664, Bar D’Alsace-tian boasts a four-legged staff of professionally trained Alsace-tians who deliver a Taste Supreme of Kronenbourg 1664 directly to customers at their tables.
Each of the Alsace-tians sports a barrel inside of which is a chilled bottle of Kronenbourg 1664 for customers to take and enjoy.
To see the Alsace-tians in action delivering Kronenbourg to the deserving, go to: www.youtube.com/Kronenbourg1664
Bar D’Alsace-tian is located on Greek Street in London and is open to the public on Friday 6th May between 6:30pm and 8:30pm. Bar D’Alsace-tian is a seated-only venue and only customers with a table reservation and aged 18 or over will be permitted entry. There will be no walk-ins.
Each table reservation comes with two complimentary bottles of Kronenbourg 1664 per customer as well as bread and cheese for the table to share.
Upon entry, those with a table reservation, and their guests, will be shown to their table where one bottle of Kronenbourg 1664 will already be on the table for each guest to enjoy. Once guests finish their first bottle they can receive a second complimentary bottle of Kronenbourg 1664 from an Alsace-tian.
Terms & Conditions
Kronenbourg 1664 Bar D'Alsace-tian
Acceptance of these rules is a condition of reservation and reservation instructions form part of these rules. Reservation indicates acceptance of these rules.
1. Entry to the Kronenbourg 1664 Bar D'Alsace-tian is open to persons aged 18 or over and resident in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, its associated agents or anyone professionally associated with the administration of this activity.
2. Entry to the Kronenbourg 1664 Bar D'Alsace-tian is only permitted to those with a valid table reservation. A table reservation does not guarantee entry. The Kronenbourg 1664 Bar D'Alsace-Tian is open at 26 Greek Street, Soho, London, W1D 5DE between 6:30pm and 8:30pm on Friday 6th May 2016.
3. Table reservations will operate on a first-come-first-served basis. Once all table reservations have been allocated the reservations page will no longer accept reservations. A table reservation will accommodate the guest making the reservation plus up to three guests maximum, all of whom must be aged 18 or over. All tables must be vacated after 45 minutes from the time of reservation. Tables will only be held for 10 minutes.
5. Table reservations must be made personally. Reservations made through agents/third parties, bulk reservations or automated reservations are invalid. No multiple reservations from a single IP address will be valid. No reservations submitted via any other means will be accepted. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the web entry route. Any mechanical reproduction or automated reservations are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification. Proof of submitting a reservation is not proof of receipt by the Promoter. The promoter is not responsible for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed reservations, such reservations will be void.
6. Individuals that are successful in securing a table reservation will receive an e-mail confirmation from Billetto confirming their reservation. If successful individuals have not received this e-mail they should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be no paper tickets. Successful individuals with a reservation are required to bring a print-out of their confirmation email, or show it on a smartphone, at the door. Proof of age identification will also be required for the individual and all of their guests.
8. By entering the bar premises all visitors consent to photography, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, promotional purposes, advertising, inclusion on websites, or any other purpose by the Promoter its affiliates and representatives. You release the Promoter, its partners and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication of photographs, video and/or sound recordings. Photographers and videographers at the event will be identified as such by wearing badges.
9. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any injury sustained, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Event, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by any attendee.
10. Kronenbourg shall not be held liable for systems failures at Billetto either via the signing up process or in the allocation of each successful table reservation; neither can they be held responsible for the acts or omissions of other third parties involved in this Promotion.
11. The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, and venue capacity without prior notice.
12. The Promoter, Cow and the Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
13. Each visitor’s details (name and county) will be made available on request by writing to email@example.com within ten weeks after the published closing date, enclosing a current email address.
14. Kronenbourg reserves the right to exclude any reservations that they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
15. Individuals agree that their personal information will be used for the purposes of administering the activity and in connection with any advertising mentioned in these Terms and Conditions. Please note that in processing the information in this way the Promoter may disclose such information to other companies in its group or to third parties employed by the Promoter.
16.There is no cash or other alternative to the table reservations in whole or in part. Reservations are not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the reservation if it is transferred.
17.The guests who are over 25 years of age and look over 25 years of age may be required to participate in all required publicity, including any presentation ceremony.
18.The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
19. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction. Kronenbourg encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
20. Kronenbourg Bar D'Alsace-Tian will include professional working dogs on site throughout its opening time. Any individuals that are granted entry must not interfere with the animals or they may be asked to leave the venue immediately. Individuals must not approach the dogs. They will approach individuals, on command from their handlers and will be instructed on removing a bottle of Kronenbourg from the barrel.
Please drink responsibly.
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, Edinburgh, EH12 9JZ