WEDNESDAY 27TH APRIL: JOHN SMITH’S LAUNCH THE WORLD’S FIRST GOLDEN TANNING PUB
WHAT: The John Smith's Golden Tanning Pub – Combining elements of a traditional British free house with an authentic beauty parlour, the unique golden pop-up has been created by John Smith’s Golden Ale as part of its new ‘A Golden Ale For The Modern Male’ advertising campaign. John Smith’s modern males are encouraged to come along to the Golden Tanning Pub, enjoy the first new beer from the John Smith’s stable in 22 years and embrace all things gold.
Everything in the John Smith’s Golden Tanning Pub is an unabashed tribute to the most lustrous of colours. From the walls, tables and chairs right down to the darts set and playing cards - it is a truly ore-inspiring experience.
WHERE: 90 Piccadiliy, Mayfair, London, W1J 7NF
WHEN: Wednesday 27th April – 5pm – 9pm
WHY MORETTI: HEINEKEN, the UK’s leading beer and cider business, has launched a major new marketing campaign for John Smith’s Golden Ale, centred around a four-week nationwide out of home (OOH) campaign, beginning on 27th April.
Entitled A Golden Ale For The Modern Male, the creative above-the-line executions were developed by John Smith’s and champion the refreshing taste and golden colour of the Golden Ale. The creatives feature a trio of men, only ordinary by name, covered head-to- toe in glittering golden paint.
MORE INFORMATION: Contact 020 7234 9150 / Johnsmiths@cowpr.com
- ENDS -
Terms & Conditions
John Smith’s Golden Tanning Pub
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Acceptance of these rules is a condition of entry and entry instructions form part of these rules. Entry indicates acceptance of these rules.
1. Entry to the John Smith’s Golden Tanning Pub is open to persons aged 18 or over and resident in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, its associated agents or anyone professionally associated with the administration of this activity.
2. The John Smith’s Golden Tanning Pub is open at 90 Piccadiliy, Mayfair, London, W1J 7NF from 5pm until 9pm on Wednesday 25th April 2016.
3. Ticket allocation will operate on a first-come-first-served basic with 40 people allocated tickets for each night. Once 40 tickets have been allocated the ticketing page will no longer accept entries.
5. Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties, bulk entries or automated entries are invalid. No multiple entries from a single IP address will be valid. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the web entry route. Any mechanical reproduction or automated entries is prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter. The promoter is not responsible for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries, such entries will be void.
6. Individuals that are successful in securing a ticket will receive an e-mail confirmation from Billetto confirming they have tickets to the event. If successful individuals have not received this e-mail they should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be no paper tickets. Successful entrants are required to bring a print-out of their confirmation email, or show it on a smartphone, at the door. Proof of age identification will also be required.
9. By entering the bar premises, all visitors consent to, photography, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, promotional purposes, advertising, inclusion on websites, or any other purpose by the Promoter its affiliates and representatives. You release the Promoter, its partners and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication of photographs, video and/or sound recordings. Photographers and videographers at the event will be identified as such by wearing badges.
10. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any injury sustained, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Event, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by any attendee.
11. John Smith’s shall not be held liable for systems failures at Billetto either via the signing up process or in the allocation of each Winner; neither can they be held responsible for the acts or omissions of other third parties involved in this Promotion.
12. The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, and venue capacity without prior notice.
13. The Promoter, Cow and the Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
14. Each visitor’s details (name and county) will be made available on request by writing to Johnsmiths@cowpr.com within ten weeks after the published closing date, enclosing a current email address.
15. John Smith’s reserves the right to exclude any entries that they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
16. Individuals agree that their personal information will be used for the purposes of administering the activity and in connection with any advertising mentioned in these Terms and Conditions. Please note that in processing the information in this way the Promoter may disclose such information to other companies in its group or to third parties employed by the Promoter. Individuals should contact email@example.com if they do not want the Promoter to hold personal data for this purpose.
17.John Smith’s is a registered trademark of H P John Smith’s Limited. For more information, please contact Johnsmiths@cowpr.com.
18.There is no cash or other alternative to these prizes in whole or in part. Prizes are not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the prize if it is transferred.
19.The guests who are over 25 years of age and look over 25 years of age may be required to participate in all required publicity, including any presentation ceremony.
20.The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
21. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction. John Smith’s encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
Please drink responsibly.
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, Edinburgh, EH12 9JZ.