Bruna Oliveira, Raw Chef & Nutritional Therapist
The class will include:
- How to effortlessly include 9 portions of fruit and veg in your daily routine
- A selection of easy recipes for power breakfasts such as scrambled tofu ‘eggs’, plant based pancakes and quick highly-nutritious smoothies
- Delicious herbal lattes to increase stamina and boost energy levels
- Tasty and satisfying wholefood main meal recipes, including gut-loving fermented sauerkraut, and scrumptious immune system-boosting desserts.
- Ideas for preparing post-workout snacks and appetite-sating light bites such as seed crackers with almond and kale hummus
- The benefits of ‘sprouting’ and using sprouted seeds in flavoursome salads
- A delicious organic plant based lunch and recipes to take home
Bruna Oliveira graduated in physiotherapy in Brazil before moving to London in 2008, where she studied Naturopathy and Naturopathic Nutrition at CNM London, in order to pursue her passion for healthy and natural living. Bruna loves creating delicious recipes with the aim of inspiring people to transform their lives by making positive changes to their diet.
Fee*: £70 (£55 Concession*) includes a delicious organic plant based lunch.
* This fee is used to fund our program of free courses to vulnerable and low-income community groups
** Concessionary rate available for students, pensioners, unemployed and low waged
Refunds: we require a minimum of 7 days' notice for any cancellations or transfers once you have booked onto a class.
Vouchers: To redeem a voucher purchased on our site, please contact us to book a place. If contacting us by email please attach your voucher. If telephoning, have your voucher to hand so you can quote the voucher number.
For information: email@example.com / 020 8442 4266
Location: Made In Hackney, Food For All Basement, 3 Cazenove Rd, Stoke Newington, London, N16 6PA. Regretfully, the kitchen is not wheelchair accessible.