Introduction to Learning Journeys
This course is aimed at practioners working in line with Ofsted registered early years provision who are required to complete learning journeys for the children in their care.
Material of interest:
- Revised EYFS Framework March 2017
- Know-How-Guide - EYFS Progress Check at age 2
- Development Matters in the EYFS
- identify the Areas of Learning and Development and Characteristics of Effecting Learning in everyday practice
- understanding how to use appropriate assessment tools to make formal and informal assessments
- reflect on own knowledge and identify areas for personal professional development
Following this course you may wish to consider booking onto an Observing and Assessing children course and Being a Key Person.
General admission: £45
SCA Registered Childminders: £35 (for your discount code please contact SCA prior to booking).