Gather together for an evening as we delve into the realms of energy healing, focusing on our main energy centres: the 7 chakras.
The chakra system originated in India between 1500 and 500 BC in the oldest text called the Vedas. The health of one’s chakras is directly connected to the health of the physical body, the mind, and the emotional wellbeing of a person. Today we may hear more about chakras through different modalities of healing and healers who work with this energy system to restore one's health.
In this workshop we will explore:
- our 7 main chakras
- Their Sanskrit and English names
- Mantras to each chakra
- The colours of each chakra and their meaning
- the difference between a healthy/blocked/stagnant/overactive chakra
- different ways we can balance and maintain the health of our chakras with food, sound, yoga, crystals, essential oils and herbs.
- understanding our own energetic system to bring harmony and restoration to our own health.
What you need to bring:
- a notebook and pen for taking notes
- wear anything you feel most comfortable in.
For any more information or questions please email email@example.com otherwise I look forward to welcoming and connecting with you all.
With much Love,