Insight Seminars provides you with the opportunity to continue and expand upon the self-exploration work that begins in Insight I. This process continues with Insight II, which many describe as a peak moment of transformation in their lives, even decades after they graduate. Highly experiential, Insight II is a powerful step in self-awareness that brings each participant into more conscious alignment with his or her true purpose. This automatically promotes greater joy, fulfilment and the experience of true abundance.
Limited to just 40 participants and running over 5 days, the seminar is designed to identify and promote profound reference points for your life, enhanced by a high level of group support and individual facilitator attention.
- Developing greater self-awareness and authentic Self-expression
- Learning to release and heal limited patterns of thinking, feeling and behaving
- Strengthening and healing relationships
- Discovering and expressing talents
- Gaining confidence in the ability to have, do and be what one dreams of in life
- Discovering what’s really important in your own life
- Creating a positive peak experiential reference points and tools to guide participants through life outside the seminar
For those who are looking for the next step in personal transformation, or want to re-visit and re-connect with what life’s essentials, Insight II is a must.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
The registration tuition fee includes a £50 non-refundable non-transferable deposit. The balance will be refunded, provided that any request for a refund occurs at least thirty days prior to the commencement of the seminar. Refund requests made less than thirty days prior to the seminar WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
Transfer request: Subject to a £50 administration fee, registered participants may, in certain circumstances, transfer to a future seminar.
A refund and transfer requests must be submitted in writing and will be processed within thirty days of receipt.