Insight Seminars provides you with the opportunity to continue and expand upon the self-exploration work that begins in Insight I. This process continues with Insight II, which many describe as a peak moment of transformation in their lives, even decades after they graduate. Highly experiential, Insight II is a powerful step in self-awareness that brings each participant into more conscious alignment with his or her true purpose. This automatically promotes greater joy, fulfilment and the experience of true abundance.
Limited to just 40 participants and running over 5 days, the seminar is designed to identify and promote profound reference points for your life, enhanced by a high level of group support and individual facilitator attention.
- Developing greater self-awareness and authentic Self-expression
- Learning to release and heal limited patterns of thinking, feeling and behaving
- Strengthening and healing relationships
- Discovering and expressing talents
- Gaining confidence in the ability to have, do and be what one dreams of in life
- Discovering what’s really important in your own life
- Creating a positive peak experiential reference points and tools to guide participants through life outside the seminar
For those who are looking for the next step in personal transformation, or want to re-visit and re-connect with what life’s essentials, Insight II is a must.
Registration tuition includes a £200 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit. Refunds will be granted if cancelled at least 14 days prior to the commencement of the registered seminar. If not cancelled at least 14 days prior to the commencement of the registered seminar, tuition is non-refundable, but may be transferred, one time only, to a future Insight Seminar within 12 months. Tuition not transferred to another Insight Seminar within 12 months of the initial seminar registration date will be forfeited. Tuition refund requests (less non-refundable registration fees) must be submitted in writing, and refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of the request. Food is not included in the seminar.