The Insight I Seminar focuses on learning through experience, with carefully designed exercises and interactions to bring your unconscious patterns into the light of your conscious mind. You become aware of habitual coping mechanisms that long ago seemed to keep you 'protected' but now only keep you constricted.
In a non-judgemental and safely-held space, we bring illumination and healing to unresolved experiences from your past. What might your life be like if you were free from your invisible programmes?
What will you learn about yourself? Our 'magic mirror' reveals different secrets to each person who looks in it. Our highly adept facilitators often say, 'The less we do, the more you do. This work does itself and the less we intervene, the more space you have to learn.'
Warning: You may deeply and lastingly reconnect with your free, joyful and true nature!
This fascinating and interactive seminar is brilliantly crafted to guide you on a life-changing journey of self-discovery in a respectful and supportive environment that refrains from any aggressive tactics of provocation or confrontation.
Over three very full and fun days, you'll take a revealing and liberating look at:
- The power of intentions and how to create more of what you want
- Trusting yourself and committing to yourself more fully
- How to give honest feedback in a loving and supportive way
- Using forgiveness to free yourself from any past hurts holding you back
- The power of sharing truthfully and authentically with each other
- Trusting your intuition to make better choices
- Learning to live more fully from your heart: your authentic Self
There is a range of activities in each session of the three-day seminar. The following outline describes some of the themes covered.
Commitment to self
- Meet the other people in your group.
- Receive a full outline of the program.
- Clarify what you want for yourself from the seminar.
- Establish a firm foundation to get value from the seminar.
- Discover your level of commitment to yourself and how to build trust.
- Review how you use your personal power
- Discover the power of your attitudes.
- Recognise the ways you limit or sabotage yourself and how to transform that into greater effectiveness.
- Check out the possibility that you create/promote/allow everything in your life.
- How to get more of life’s “pay-offs” (attention, approval etc.) without having to use negative emotions or manipulation.
- How to have an accountable approach to your life so you are no longer one of a life’s victims.
- Learn powerful techniques to make better choices and enhance your decision-making skills.
- Understanding the critical importance of agreements in your life.
- The key to greater self-confidence and self-esteem.
- The key to eliminating self-doubt.
- Techniques to eliminate guilt and resentment.
- Recognising the value of having clear intentions in life.
- How to become more balanced if you get depressed or
- Learning how to become more aligned with your goals in life.
Success feedback method
- How to get rid of pain, or use it as feedback, to produce greater health.
- Techniques for transforming failure into success.
- Acknowledging your talents, strengths and inner qualities.
- How to create greater abundance and prosperity.
- How to use information, whether positive or negative, to your advantage.
- The role of positive and negative feedback in generating success.
- Creative problem-solving techniques.
Giving and receiving
- How to give and receive more in your relationships.
- Improving your communication with your parents and children.
- Building a stronger sense of self-using intuition and self-awareness.
- Discovering more precisely your purpose and goals in life.
- Gaining further insight into the lifestyle you truly want.
Hear from the participants: "Participating (and assisting!) with Insight Seminars has changed many things for me. Quite simply, it has made me feel more complete. Insight taught me that I already have everything I need and that I don't have to be on the continuous hamster wheel of getting, buying and achieving external things to feel better about myself. The paradox is that by feeling much happier and more whole, you are able to get those things far more easily anyway! "
The seminar is designed as a sequential and cumulative experience. Attendance for the entire seminar is essential in order to receive the profound value that comes through full participation. If you know in advance you are unable to attend the seminar in its entirety, we ask that you register for a seminar at a future date.
Friday Registration 9:00 am – 9:30 am
Seminar 9:30 am – 10:00 pm*
Saturday 9:30 am – 10:00 pm*
Sunday 9:30 am – 9:00 pm*
*All seminar sessions will begin promptly. End times are approximate.
100% Money back guarantee
If you complete all sessions of the Insight I Seminar and you are not satisfied with the results, we will refund your full tuition provided your request is submitted in writing within 7 days of completing the Seminar. The Money-Back Guarantee applies to the Insight I Seminar only.
Registration tuition includes a £100 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit. Refunds will be granted if cancelled at least 14 days prior to the commencement of the registered seminar. If not cancelled at least 14 days before the seminar, tuition is non-refundable, but may be transferred, one time only, to a future Insight Seminar within 12 months. Tuition not transferred to another Insight Seminar within 12 months of the initial seminar registration date will be forfeited. Tuition refund requests (less non-refundable registration fees) must be submitted in writing, and refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of the request. Food is not included in the seminar.