The Ice White Charity Xmas Party is back with a twist as we break all rules and request you dress in RED!
Following the incredible success of the past two years Nilesh is excited to hold this year’s extravaganza at the Mint Leaf Lounge. Famous for having one of the longest and most enticing cocktail bars in the capital you can expect fantastic live entertainment, some of the latest sounds from BBC Radio 1 and 1Xtra DJ, Marcel Lawson, plenty of champagne, and the return of the ever-popular raffle with some amazing prizes to be won - plus a few new surprises for 2014!
The Children’s Trust is the UK’s leading charity of children suffering from brain injury. For the past 30 years they have been providing rehabilitation, education, therapy and care at their specialist centre in Tadworth, Surrey, supporting children and families from across the UK. Nilesh commented: “The Children’s Trust offers fantastic support and services for not only the children suffering from the traumatic effect of brain injury, but also their family and friends. All proceeds raised at the Ice White Charity Xmas Party will go towards making a difference to those who have to live with these life-changing injuries.”
General Terms and Conditions ICE WHITE 2014
Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases.
- No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Event Cancellation or Postponement.
- The resale of tickets is prohibited. Nilesh R. Parmar reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
- Only over 18s will be allowed entry
- Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- Ice White may use the ticket holder's image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture. However, the individual may ask for this image to be removed at their discretion.
- We may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with Nilesh R. Parmar
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our side or fill out a form
- When ordering or registering on out site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we received from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, maybe used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe for receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conduction our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- This policy was last modified on 29 September 2014
M:07961101329 / email@example.com