What makes clients buy work? And what’s the best way to sell it? One of our top trainers talks through ways to sell in work and how to deal with difficult clients. If you make the work, then learn the art of pitching it successfully.
About Rebecca MacKenzie
Building on a career as senior strategist, Rebecca has developed training courses that teach creative thinking for individuals and companies, and presentation skills, helping people be their authentic best in front of an audience. She is passionate about seeing participants reconnect with their personal creativity and presence. She’s taught at the IPA, Partners Andrews Aldridge, Campbell Bell, Mr President, Movement London, Tug Agency and most recently the Church of England.
Mastering creativity course tickets
This year we will be holding short, 4 week courses, focusing on key areas of personal development. Class participants can either choose to attend all four classes or individual classes depending on the skills they want to develop.Our first course will be on ‘Mastering Creativity’.
Why should you attend these courses?
- Our trainers are specialised experts in their subject area
- The opportunity to meet like-minded people from across the industry
- Small classes to ensure that attendees get the attention they need to develop key skills
- Class content may help attendees to meet their KPIs e.g. improve presentation skills
- LinkedIn badge to add to the skills section of your profile, following the completion of a 4 week course
This lesson is one of four lessons that make up our Mastering Creativity course. Other lessons include:
- Giving & receiving creative feedback
- How to be a creative leader in 10 words
- Captivating copy: Writing long and short copy
If you are a Creative Equals member agency you are entitled to complimentary classes when you purchase a course bundle for a colleague. Contact: email@example.com for more details
If you are not a Creative Equals member and would like to buy a 4 week course you will receive a 10% discount. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details