You have a unique idea that will positively disrupt an industry. You’ve marketed your products and services but struggle to be seen or heard.
How do you get people listen to what you have to offer?
A driver for winning new business and rapid career growth, thought leadership allows you to stand out in a saturated market filled with many voices and enables you to become a trusted source in your industry. It creates opportunities that connect your ideas with the right people.
How to be a thought leader is a course for leaders looking to take their influence to the next level and be recognised as leading experts in their chosen fields.
DISCOVER THE FOLLOWING:
- What real thought leadership is, how to find yours and reachengagement
- What great thought leaders have in common
- How to get your message across and stand out
- How to gain people’s trust to achieve a common goal
- How to gain authority and longevity in your field
- How to remain authentic as a thought leader
- How to position yourself as a thought leader to gain more exposure
- How to create a culture for thought leadership in your business
ABOUT THE CLASS LEADER:
Mindy Gibbins-Klein is the multi-award winning founder of REAL Thought Leaders, The Book Midwife® and PanomaPress. She has presented to and coached over 50,000 leaders and entrepreneurs in 18 countries.
She has an enviable list of over 700 published clients, many of whom have received excellent media coverage and book sales.
Mindy has authored and co-authored eight books, including bestseller 24 Carat BOLD – The Standard for REAL Thought Leaders, about which Seth Godin said ‘This is the first thoughtful book I’ve seen about how to become a thought leader”. Her latest book The Thoughtful Leader challenges leaders to go beyond thought leadership and focus on consideration – of ideas and people.