Julie Riehl, Beauty in the Pantry
The class will include:
- How to make bath products ideal as gifts, including a zingy bath fizz and fragrant lavender powder
- How to make skincare products perfect as presents, including a gorgeous rose body moisturiser and a soothing lip balm
- What commercial cosmetics are made from and why to avoid them
- Learning techniques using natural ingredients that work for your skin type
- Tips and extra recipes to start making your own products at home
- A delicious organic plant based lunch, handouts, and you get to take home everything you make on the day
Julie has been teaching people to make their own natural cosmetics (so pure you can eat them) since 2013. She loves to use local, organic and seasonal herbs in her classes, and help people create the right product for their skin type. A gardener by trade, she manages Capital Growth’s show garden in Regent’s Park and is the Head Gardener at the Skip Garden in Kings Cross.
Fee: £65 (£52 Concession**) includes a delicious organic plant based lunch
* This fee is used to fund our programme of free courses to vulnerable and low-income community groups
** Concessionary rate available for students, pensioners, unemployed and low waged
Refunds: we require a minimum of 7 days' notice for any cancellations or transfers once you have booked onto a class.
Vouchers: To redeem a voucher purchased on our site, please contact us to book a place. If contacting us by email please attach your voucher. If telephoning, have your voucher to hand so you can quote the voucher number.
For information: email@example.com / 020 8442 4266
Location: Made In Hackney, Food For All Basement, 3 Cazenove Rd, Stoke Newington, London, N16 6PA. Regretfully, the kitchen is not wheelchair accessible.