My supper club is inspired by food of my background, travels and by my time on MasterChef 2017 where I finished in the Final 10 contestants. Following my first two sell out events where I donated all my profits to three charities: The Wallich, Huggard Centre and UNICEF - Syrian refugee fund, the reason for doing this is all explained on my blog Kitchen Clonc. I hope to carry on my support for these charities by donating 10% of the profits from the #HOME supper clubs to them.
I am lucky enough to be able to host this event in the enchanting West Lodge in Bute Park Cardiff that is home to the fantastic Pettigrew Tea Rooms. I love this place and I cannot believe that I get to host my supper club in such an amazing building.
The menu comprises of a welcome cocktail (obvs didn't have this growing up!) followed by a two course set menu. The main course being a Vegetarian Thali, filled to the brim with my family favourites and a few twists on the traditional. The second course will be Kheer, a spiced basmati rice pudding finished with a brulee top.
- Entry will be only though the West Lodge Gate on Castle Street
- The menu is fully vegetarian
- We can cater for some dietary requirements and allergies but not all - please contact if you have any questions on this
- The dining area is situated up a flight of 17 steps
- It is BYO with corkage at £5.50 for standard size bottles of wine and £2.50 on bottles/can beer
- Soft drinks, teas and coffees will be available to purchase
- Cash and card accepted
- No refunds for cancellations