My first supper club inspired by food of my background and upbringing and by my time on MasterChef 2017 finishing in the Final 10 contestants. All my profits from this event will go to three charities: The Wallich, Huggard Centre and UNICEF - Syrian refugee fund the reason for doing this is all explained on my blog Kitchen Clonc
I am lucky enough to be able to host this event in the enchanting West Lodge in Bute Park Cardiff that is home to the fantastic Pettigrew Tea Rooms. I love this place and I cannot believe that I get to host my first event in such an amazing building.
The menu comprises of a welcome cocktail (obvs didn't have this growing up!) followed by a two course set menu. The main course being a vegetarian Thali, filled to the brim with my family favourites and a few twists on the traditional. The second course will be Kheer, a spiced basmati rice pudding.
- Entry will be only though the West Lodge Gate on Castle Street
- The menu is fully vegetarian
- We can cater for some dietary requirements and allergies but not all - please contact if you have any questions on this
- The dining area is situated up a flight of 17 steps
- It is BYO with corkage at £5.50 for standard size bottles of wine and £2.50 on bottles/can beer
- Soft drinks, teas and coffees will be available to purchase
- Cash and card accepted