Join us for an amazing weekend with Mindful Tea Ceremonies (Chinese style) and Hiking!
The programme of Tea, Hiking and Mindfulness will take place in the stunning Lulworth Cove/Durdle Door area, situated in Dorset. This coastline is renowned for its beauty and dramatic landscape, and because of that it is ideal for stress release, relaxation and connection to ourselves and nature. .
Outdoor activities in fresh air have been praised for their long term health effects, and it's also been acknowledged that contact with nature is essential for mental and emotional well-being. So being in nature already has a theuraptic effect, while practice of mindfulness in both hiking and tea drinking will deepen this effect even more. The combination of nature, exercise and tea is a perfect way to relax, recharge, trasform and get inspired.
We will have the following programme:
- two long hiking sessions (each day a differeny route) with instructions on how to do it in a mindful way
- evening Tea Ceremony Chinese style (either in nature or inside, depending on the weather)
- early morning Tea Ceremony in noble silence
Hiking route includes:
- Fossil Forest
- Stair Hole
- Dungy Head
- Lulworth Cove
- Durdle Door
- all the beauty of the Jurassic Cost and Path
The full price is £140pp and includes:
- accommodation for one night (on a shared basis) at Lulworth Cove Inn Hotel (3 stars) with breakfast
- transport to and from the location
- hiking with the guide
- tea ceremonies with healthy snacks
For any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will answer them promptly!