Join us for a workshop that focuses on the healing properties of herbs. We will be sharing our tips and tricks for crafting your own herbal goodies. The workshop will talk you through the uses of some restorative herbs and show you how you can harness their properties in simple applications. We will show you the basics of how we turn herbs into products and you will get a chance to have a go yourself and take home what you make.
We will show you how to:
- make an infused oil with herbs
- combine oils, waxes and essential oils into an ointment to treat bumps, bruises and sprains
- blend herbs to make herbal tea remedies for common ailments
- make your own personalised tea bags
- make a tincture (alcohol* extraction of a herb) to create a digestion remedy
*Alcohol-free option available
You will take home a pack of your own crafted teabags, an ointment and a digestion tincture.
All materials and equipment included. Light refreshments and plenty of herbal tea will be provided.Hackney Herbal is a social enterprise and 10% of your ticket price goes towards our community wellbeing work. Read more about our community work on our website.