Join us for a masterclass on Herbal Wellbeing. We will be sharing our tips and tricks for crafting your own herbal goodies. The workshop will talk you through the basics of how we turn herbs into products and you will get a chance to have a go yourself and take home what you make.
We will show you how to:
- make an infused oil with calendula flowers
- combine oils, waxes and essential oils into a lipbalm (vegan-friendly!)
- blend herbs to make unique tea blends
- make your own personalised tea bags
- use essential oils to make a relaxation spray to help you sleep
You will take home a personalised lipbalm, a pack of your own crafted teabags and a relaxation spray.
All materials and equipment included. Light refreshments and plenty of herbal tea will be provided.Previous attendees said:
"What a lovely way to spend a Sunday afternoon!"
"It's great that we got to make so many things, very good value for money and beautiful handouts!"
Hackney Herbal is a social enterprise and 10% of your ticket price goes towards our community wellbeing work. Read more about our community work on our website.