Daphné Duval, Public Health Nutritionist and Cookery Teacher
The class will include:
- The principles of plant-based nutrition
- Essential tips on how to follow a plant-based diet with ease
- An introduction to a variety of tasty and nutritious vegan ingredients
- The importance of legumes, nuts and seeds in a plant-based diet, and how to cook effectively with them
- Delicious wholefood recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks to take home
- A selection of tasty meals and snacks throughout the day
Daphne is a Public Health nutritionist and food educator who is passionate about plant-based and sustainable food. Daphne started her career 10 years ago as a research scientist, first in France and then in Spain. Disillusioned by the environmental impact of nano/biotechnologies, she decided to leave her career in academic research to pursue her passion for food and went on to study for a Masters in Nutrition and Public Health. Daphne now works with various organisations in London to teach people about the health and environmental benefits of following a plant-based diet within a sustainable food system.
Fee*: £55 (£45 Concession**) includes a delicious organic meal.
* This fee is used to fund our programme of free courses to vulnerable and low-income community groups
** Concessionary rate available for students, pensioners, unemployed and low waged
Refunds: we require a minimum of 7 days' notice for any cancellations or transfers once you have booked onto a class.
Vouchers: To redeem a voucher purchased on our site, please contact us to book a place. If contacting us by email please attach your voucher. If telephoning, have your voucher to hand so you can quote the voucher number.
For information: email@example.com / 020 8442 4266
Location: Made In Hackney, Food For All Basement, 3 Cazenove Rd, Stoke Newington, London, N16 6PA. Regretfully, the kitchen is not wheelchair accessible.