- Hands-on with your personal virtual workstation
- Interactive with walkthroughs and quizzes
- You report at least 150 cardiac contrast studies yourself with all cases reviewed with a level 3 advanced CT practitioner
- Vendor-neutral: no lock-in to a specific manufacturer
- Ideal for cardiologists and radiologists - we are used to teaching both and will build on your existing knowledge
- SCCT endorsed
The course is carefully designed to provide ideal active training while simultaneously helping you towards meeting the requirements for Level 2 competence as defined in the ACCF/AHA clinical competence statement guidelines.
You do not need prior Level 1 competence as we will build your knowledge, ability and confidence using carefully selected cases and didactic lectures that will cover the syllabus requirements to help you become an independent practitioner.
The analysis techniques you will learn will ready you for a variety of CT and PACS software vendors.
Please note that tickets will be refundable (minus admin fees) only until February 14 2021.