This 2-day virtual hands-on course seeks to provide comprehensive training in the use of CT in the pre-TAVI assessment and will cover how to perform the various measurements crucial for TAVI sizing.
- Hands-on with your personal virtual workstation for 2 days
- Report at least 25 TAVI cases yourself under expert guidance
- Eligible for 14 CPD credits in accordance with the CPD scheme by the Royal College of Radiologists
The course will cover all aspects of the CT TAVI assessment, including:
- Principles of CT and Data Acquisition/Protocols
- Hands-on teaching on how to perform:
- Annular Diameter, Perimeter and Area Measurements
- Coronary Ostia Height measurements
- Prediction of the optimal catheter interventional angles
- Aortic Valve Calcification Score and the assessment of annular calcification
- Annular measurements in bicuspid valves
- Measurements for TAVI in Valve procedures
- Vascular assessment of potential access routes
In addition, cases will be demonstrated highlighting important post procedure complications such as annular rupture, paravalvular leak and HALT/pannus formation.
You will have access to full TAVI studies for you to review using a generic method of analysis as well as using an advanced (CIRCLE CVI) software package