Hands-On Virtual TAVI CT Workshop - Asian Time Zone (GMT +8)
This 2-day virtual hands-on course seeks to provide comprehensive training in the use of CT in the pre-TAVI assessment and will cover how to perform the various measurements crucial for TAVI sizing.
- Hands-on with your personal virtual workstation for 2 days
- Report at least 25 TAVI cases yourself under expert guidance
- Eligible for 14 CPD credits in accordance with the CPD scheme by the Royal College of Radiologists
The course will cover all aspects of the CT TAVI assessment, including:
- Principles of CT and Data Acquisition/Protocols
- Hands-on teaching on how to perform:
- Annular Diameter, Perimeter and Area Measurements
- Coronary Ostia Height measurements
- Prediction of the optimal catheter interventional angles
- Aortic Valve Calcification Score and the assessment of annular calcification
- Annular measurements in bicuspid valves
- Measurements for TAVI in Valve procedures
- Vascular assessment of potential access routes
In addition, cases will be demonstrated highlighting important post procedure complications such as annular rupture, paravalvular leak and HALT/pannus formation.
You will have access to full TAVI studies for you to review using a generic method of analysis as well as using an advanced (CIRCLE CVI) software package
We are passionate about education and helping you understand all aspects of advanced cardiac imaging
I have not received my ticket via email. What should I do?
The first thing to do is check your spam/junk filters and inboxes. Your tickets were sent as an attachment and can be thought of as spam by some email services. Alternatively, you can always find your tickets in your Billetto account that you can access in the browsers or the dedicated Billetto app. For more help with this, read here.
I wish to cancel my ticket and receive a refund. What should I do?
The approval of refunds is entirely at the event organiser’s discretion, and you should get in contact with the event organiser to discuss what options are available to you. To get in touch with the event organiser, simply reply to your order confirmation email or use the "Contact organiser" form on the organiser's profile. For more help with this, read here.
I have registered on the waiting list, what happens now?
If more tickets become available you will be notified (by email) amongst others who have joined the list. Purchasing is on a first-come first-serve basis. For more information, read here.
Where do I find a link to an online event?
Check your order confirmation page or order confirmation email. Usually, the organiser of the event provides the details in the order confirmation email or they might send you a follow-up email with a link to their online event. You might also want to read the event description on Billetto where an event organiser should describe how to join the event online. For more information on this, read here.
What is refund protection and why would I need it?
Refund Protection provides you with the assurance that if unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances interfere with your ability to attend an event you can claim a refund. For more information on this, read here.