Bruna Oliveira, Raw Vegan Chef, Nut Cheesemaker and Nutritional Therapist
The class will include:
- An introduction to a variety of delicious and nutritious vegan
ingredients and their health benefits
- A selection of quick and easy recipes for breakfast, including
pancakes and which mylks to put in your cuppa
- Wholefood recipes to create delicious creamy and cheesy flavours
and textures including mornay, and vegan Parmesan, as well as discussion on other types of cheeses
- The importance of including fermented foods in your diet, and take a fermented product home with you
- How to make mouth-watering vegan sweet things!
- How to create hearty meaty flavours and textures using ingredients
such as smoked tempeh and tofu.
- An overview of vegan nutrition and recommended supplementation
- Plenty of tasty meals and snacks throughout the day
- Delicious plant based recipes to take home.
Bruna Oliveira has been teaching vegan cooking for the past ten years, specialising in Raw Food, Fermentation and Nut Cheese. She graduated in physiotherapy in Brazil before moving to London in 2008, where she studied Naturopathy and Naturopathic Nutrition at CNM London, in order to pursue her passion for healthy and natural living. Bruna loves creating delicious recipes with the aim of inspiring people to transform their lives by making positive changes to their diet.
Fee*: £99 (£75 Concession**) includes a delicious organic plant based lunch.
* This fee is used to fund our programme of free courses to vulnerable and low-income community groups
** Concessionary rate available for students, pensioners, unemployed and low waged
Refunds: we require a minimum of 7 days' notice for any cancellations or transfers once you have booked onto a class.
Vouchers: To redeem a voucher purchased on our site, please contact us to book a place. If contacting us by email please attach your voucher. If telephoning, have your voucher to hand so you can quote the voucher number.
For information: email@example.com / 020 8442 4266
Location: Made In Hackney, Food For All Basement, 3 Cazenove Rd, Stoke Newington, London, N16 6PA. Regretfully, the kitchen is not wheelchair accessible.