Three mobile is launching the world’s first ‘Bed 'N' Binge Retreat’. The pop up resort is dedicated entirely to binge watching, with 15 suites inspired by popular Netflix shows where guests can sit back, relax and binge watch as many Netflix episodes as they want.
At the world-first resort, located in Osterley Park, Greater London, guests ‘pay’ for their stay by binge watching their favourite Netflix shows. Guests are even able to head to the bar to order themed food and drinks. The ‘Bed 'N' Binge Retreat’
is the opposite of a ‘digital detox’ and fully encourages guests to watch to their heart’s content. There are even hands-free docking stations in the bathroom to allow guests to binge on the loo.
Guests can also visit for the day, where they can stream playlists to suit their moods in the Deezer tent or visit the Samsung Lounge and binge watch using all of the latest Samsung technology.
New tickets for overnight stays are released at 2pm each day.
Terms & Conditions
Bed 'N' Binge retreat
Acceptance of these rules is a condition of reservation and reservation instructions form part of these rules. Reservation indicates acceptance of these rules.
1.Entry to Bed n Binge retreat is permitted to those with a valid ticket reservation. A ticket reservation does not guarantee entry. The Three UK Bed 'N" Binge Retreat is open at Osterley Park, Jersey Rd, Isleworth TW7 4RB from Thursday 6th July – Monday 10th July 2017.
2. Ticket reservations will operate on a first-come-first-served basis. Once all ticket reservations have been allocated the reservations page will no longer accept reservations. One overnight ticket booking permits entry to the venue for one at the allotted time with two guests permitted per overnight stay. A day pass allows one person entry for the specified time and date ONLY. Your reservation is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation email and guest letter.
3. Overnight guests ONLY can check in any time after 3pm on the day of the ticket and must checkout by 10am on the proceeding day.All guests must present
5. Ticket reservations must be made personally. Reservations made through agents/third parties, bulk reservations or automated reservations are invalid. No multiple reservations from a single IP address will be valid. No reservations submitted via any other means will be accepted. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the web entry route. Any mechanical reproduction or automated reservations are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification. Proof of submitting a reservation is not proof of receipt by the promoter. The promoter is not responsible for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed reservations, such reservations will be void.
6. Individuals that are successful in securing a ticket reservation will receive an e-mail confirmation from Billetto confirming their reservation. If successful individuals have not received this e-mail they should e-mail email@example.com. There will be no paper tickets. Successful individuals with a reservation are required to bring a print-out of their confirmation email, or show it on a smartphone, at the door.
8. By entering the Bed 'N' Binge premises all visitors consent to photography, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, promotional purposes, inclusion on websites, or any other purpose by the promoter its affiliates and representatives. You release the promoter, its partners and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitising, or publication of photographs, video and/or sound recordings. Photographers and videographers at the event will be identified as such by wearing badges.
9. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any injury sustained, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Event, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by any attendee.
10. Three UK shall not be held liable for systems failures at Billetto either via the signing up process or in the allocation of each successful ticket reservation; neither can they be held responsible for the acts or omissions of other third parties involved in this promotion.
11. The promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, and venue capacity without prior notice.
12. The promoter, Cow and the venue owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
13. Three UK reserves the right to exclude any reservations that they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
14. Individuals agree that their personal information will be used for the purposes of administering the activity and in connection with any advertising mentioned in these Terms and Conditions. Please note that in processing the information in this way the promoter may disclose such information to other companies in its group or to third parties employed by the promoter.
15.There is no cash or other alternative to the ticket reservations in whole or in part. Reservations are not transferable. The promoter reserves the right to reclaim the reservation if it is transferred.
16.The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
17. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.