TRAIN A TEAM OF UP TO 6 FOR £725 (£870 inclusive of VAT) in your own kitchens, or one of our London venues*
Hundreds of thousands of customers live with gluten and wheat allergies, or intolerance, but they still want to dine out with their friends, colleagues and family. It's estimated that hospitality businesses miss out on c£100m worth of gluten-free business each year. If you're not catering well for them, chances are your competitors will be.
This course is specifically designed for Restaurants, Hotels, Cafes and other food-service businesses, to provide them with the knowledge and skills required to introduce delicious and interesting gluten-free dishes to their menu, so they can attract more customers.It will teach you everything you need to know about the HUGE variety of great naturally gluten-free grains and flours that exist, all with unique textures and tastes that can be used to make delicious, innovative dishes that will make any food loving customer happy.
This is an in-house onsite service where our experienced team of chefs come to YOU, so your team learn with your equipment, building on their knowledge, skills, and ideas, to ensure they can easily implement everything they learn into your day-to-day operations.
This Training course covers:
- An overview of gluten, wheat and the role they play in raw ingredients such as grains and flours
- An overview of the various gluten-free allergies and intolerances that customers can experience, to provide a clear understanding
- Learn which ingredients often unexpectedly contain gluten and wheat, so you can avoid using these when creating your gluten-free dishes
- Learn about the regulations relating to gluten-free, in the context of storage of ingredients, creating segregated workflows, separate equipment etc, to avoid cross-contamination (taking into consideration HACCP & regulations)
- Learn the different variety of gluten-free grains, and how each can be used to make everything from great salads, side dishes to exciting main courses
- Learn the different gluten-free flours used in baking, sauces, soups, and more
- How to develop specific dishes with gluten-free ingredients, including pasta, bread, pastries
- Learn about the nutrition of each of the naturally gluten-free grains and flours, and their functional benefits
- Learn about the protein structures of each of the gluten-free grains and flours, and how they are best paired with other ingredients to provide nutritionally balanced dishes
- You'll enjoy tastings throughout the session, and all recipes provided
Other dates exist, book here
Fee: £870 for up to 6 attendees, inclusive of VAT, which includes all food ingredients and copies of recipes
Cancellation / Refunds: We require at least 7 days' notice for any cancellations or transfers once classes have been booked. We regret that refunds can not be granted if this minimum cancellation period is not provided.
For information, or further questions: firstname.lastname@example.org, 07810311742
* Our London training venues are located in Clapham, Victoria and London Bridge. An additional hire fee will be charged for use of one of these venues.