FULLY BOOKED----Piano Competition: Grades 1 & 2
Open to pianists aged 18 and under that have not already passed Grade 2.
Adjudicators: Roberta Wolff, Lorraine Womack-Banning & Louise Ableman
Up to 3 pieces from any current graded exam syllabus (without repeats). Non-exam pieces will not be permitted for this competition.
Trophy for 1st place, medals for 2nd and 3rd.
Terms and Conditions of Sale:
- Tickets are non-refundable once booked.
- Entries close once the maximum class number has been reached.
- Tickets must be booked in the name of the competitor.
- In order to provide a quiet environment for competitors, entry is prohibited to audience members under the age of 18.
- There is reserved seating for one audience member per competitor.