Own Choice Solo
Adjudicator: James Kirby
A non-competitive class for all levels. Please choose one to three pieces of up to 2 minutes duration in total. This class is suitable for complete beginners.
Class timings will be confirmed in May 2017 once all entries have been received. The day will start with beginner classes and progress through to senior level classes later in the day. All performers must use an original copy of the book. Photocopies for the adjudicator are not required.
Conditions of Entry:
By submitting this entry form I confirm that on behalf of the competitor(s) I have read and accept the Dulwich Music Festival Regulations. I can also confirm that for all competitor(s) under 18 (or vulnerable adults of any age) I give (or have obtained) the necessary consents for the competitor(s) to take part in the Festival. I understand that all tickets booked are non-refundable.
By entering this competition, I agree to the following regulations:
- The name of the performer will be submitted at the time of entry. Blank entries will be rejected.
- If repertoire is required, this will be submitted at the time of entry. Blank entries will be rejected.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Consent is given for photographs of participants to be used on our social media sites and festival promotional materials. If you do not consent, please inform us in advance of the event by email.
- We will ask for a deposit for the full value of the trophy in order to take the trophy home. All trophies must be returned on time and it is your responsibility to contact the event organiser to arrange return to our East Dulwich address (London SE22). You may choose to keep the trophy and your deposit will not be returned.