FULLY BOOKED: Grade 1 Competitive Class
Trophy for 1st Place, Medals & Certificates
Adjudicator: James Kirby
Syllabus: One piece from any current graded exam syllabus (LCM, Trinity, ABRSM, Rockschool etc). Own choice pieces are not permitted. Please bring a photocopy of the piece for the adjudicator and announce the name and composer before you play.
Class timings will be confirmed in May 2017 once all entries have been received. The event runs from 9am to 6.45pm.
Audience tickets: All audience members will require a ticket. The ticket is a Day Pass and is valid for entry to all classes.
Conditions of Entry:
All entrants will need to agree to the following terms at the time of entry:
By submitting this entry form I confirm that on behalf of the competitor(s) I have read and accept the Dulwich Music Festival Regulations. I can also confirm that for all competitor(s) under 18 (or vulnerable adults of any age) I give (or have obtained) the necessary consents for the competitor(s) to take part in the Festival. I understand that all tickets booked are non-refundable.
By entering this competition, I agree to the following regulations:
- The performance will fit within the time limits, else the performer will be stopped.
- All graded pieces will come from a current exam syllabus. Any non-syllabus pieces will not be considered in the adjudicator's decision. Please announce your piece on the day.
- You do not need to name your repertoire at the time of entry for Own Choice pieces. Please announce your piece on the day.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Consent is given for photographs of participants to be used on our social media sites and festival promotional materials. If you do not consent, please inform us in advance of the event by email.
- We will ask for a deposit for the full value of the trophy in order to take the trophy home. All trophies must be returned on time and it is your responsibility to contact the event organiser by email to arrange return to our East Dulwich address (London SE22) by the date specified. You may choose to keep the trophy and your deposit will not be returned.