The Happy Mumdays first Christmas party, FREE THE MUTHA CLAUS.
For the price of your ticket, you'll get:
A room full of babes, dancing the night away, supporting one another.
A DJ - The only guy invited so be kind
A raffle ticket to win MUTHA HOOD merch
Two glasses of fizz (please advise if soft drinks are required)
A delectable little buffet of naughty treats
We will be holding a raffle on the night, with cool prizes from local businesses, such as Kinheads, The Barking Dog and Mulino. A portion of proceeds raised will go to a local Women's charity.
There will be a box at the door for donations of handbags, new or lightly used make-up + toiletries, sanitary products and bras. Donations are not mandatory but very welcome. All will be given to a local women's charity.
• Wear what makes you feel comfortable and confident, although a little festive sparkle would be great.
• Be kind. If you see a fellow Mum on her own, invite her into your conversation or drag her into your dance circle. There's plenty of room around that handbag.
• Don't arrive already hammered.
• Be brave. It's hard coming to an event alone but once you're there you'll be welcomed + included.
• Bring your ticket, either printed or have it ready to scan on your phone.
The venue is upstairs and there is not a lift.
It is a CASH ONLY bar.
Only those with a ticket will be admitted.
The venue is approx 20 minutes walk from Urmston train station or 5 minutes by car.
Refunds are not available.