In celebration of the launch of Forza Horizon 4 (available exclusively on Xbox One), Argos is offering a limited number of its customers a free ride in a supercar, if they pre-order the game through the retailer ahead of its 2nd October release.
Choose to be driven home in one of six supercars featured in the game by booking a half an hour slot below. You will have a chance to be chauffeur-driven in one of the following cars (which are all available in the game):
• 2018 McLaren 720s
• 2016 Porsche 911 GT3 RS
• 2013 Ferrari 488
• 2016 Lamborghini Aventador
• 2015 BMW i8
• 2017 Aston Martin DB11
To be eligible for a free 30 minute supercar ride, you will need a proof of pre-order of Forza Horizon 4 from Argos. Only one registration and booking per person. Please see full terms and conditions below.
Don't worry if you weren't able to book a slot in time. Argos will announce further availability on Twitter (@Argos_Online) over the coming weeks.
Forza Horizon 4 Supercar Ride Terms and Conditions
Book a slot online (via bookings website Billetto) to receive a free 30 minute ride in one of six listed sports cars when you provide proof of pre-order of the Forza Horizon 4 game from Argos.
- The event is open to UK residents (excluding NI) over eighteen (18) years of age.
- Only one registration allowed per person. Only one 30 minute slot may be chosen per person.
- Only one passenger is allowed per booking.
- To be eligible for a free 30 minute ride, you must have pre-ordered the Forza Horizon 4 game via Argos at full cost price (£49.99) and also signed up to the service via Billetto.
- Customers must bring proof of pre-order and ID when they arrive at the event.
- Proof of pre-order needs to be in the form of an email or shown via the Argos app.
- Once time slots have been successfully booked, applicants will receive a confirmation email from Billetto.
- Rides are due to take place from Argos Nine Elms, 62 Wandsworth Rd, London SW8 2LF12 during your allocated slot. Please go to the clearly marked area in the Nine Elms car park at least 15 minutes before your allocated time of ride where an Argos representative will sign you in.
- During the ride, customers will need to choose a destination to be dropped off within a 30 minute radius of the store otherwise the driver will drop you back at the Nine Elms store when the ride is complete.
- Time slots are booked on a first come first served basis.
- Use of a false name or the absence of proof of pre-order will disqualify any applicant from the 30 minute ride
- The information you provide will be safeguarded under the Data Protection Act and controlled by Home Retail Group.
- No cash alternatives or alternative items can be substituted for the value of the 30 minute car ride
- Successful applicants may be required to participate in reasonable post-event media publicity arranged by or on behalf of Argos.
- In the case of unforeseen delays on rides outside the control of Sainsbury’s Argos, successful applicants will be contacted and informed and there will be no compensation offered under these circumstances.
- Alternative ride times will not be accepted outside those chosen on Billetto. In the case of a customer not being available at their chosen time on the day, their ride will be forfeited.
- Entrants acknowledge that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Billetto. The information provided by entrants will only be used for the administration of this promotion and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Promoted by Argos Distributors Limited, 489-499 Avebury Boulevard, Saxon Gate West. Milton Keynes, MK9 2NW.