Advance your teaching skills, learn new yoga marketing strategies and take time to recharge and feel refreshed during this unique yoga teacher retreat on the magical island of Ibiza!
Imagine taking the time to recharge your yoga teacher batteries, to focus on your own growth both in your teaching and in your business and to do it with the support of likeminded and inspiring souls on the same journey as you...
Flow & Thrive Yoga Teacher Retreat is for yoga teachers who want to:
Learn advanced teaching techniques that will give you a broader and deeper set of skills and insights to bring into your personal practice and your teaching.
Learn how to use digital marketing tools and techniques to connect with your ideal students, build a community online and create long-lasting student relationships that enable you to fill your classes, workshops and retreats
Designed for qualified yoga teachers, this retreat offers the opportunity to learn from senior teachers and professionals at the top of their field and is the perfect balance of a yoga retreat and teacher training.
You'll leave feeling refreshed and inspired to teach at your very best!
The daily structure provides time and space for profound advanced learning and business growth, set within the Ibizan hills with the sea and sunset as your backdrop.
You’ll have plenty of time each day to chill out, go for walks, swim in the sea, read a book, journal or whatever your heart desires.
This retreat is as much about relaxing and recharging as it is learning - you'll boost your confidence with new skills and feel energised and excited to fully and authentically share your love of yoga.
International Senior Yoga Teacher and author of The Yoga Mentor, Celest Pereira, will lead you on the following sessions spread over the retreat:
1. Planning, Structure & Deliver Your Best Class Every Time
Discover top teaching tips that apply to all teaching environments and situations.
Explore how to present the very best you in every class so that you can guide and lead the room with confidence and joy.
Learn Celest’s process for structuring and planning classes so that students come back again and again.
2. Creative Sequencing
Discover the key elements to transform sequencing from the mundane to the exceptional.
Take part in strategic games that heighten creativity and give you a fresh outlook on what to do in class to make it new and fun.
Use your new sense of creativity to construct sequences that inspire your students and help you to retain numbers in your classes.
Explore and learn new ways to find inspiration for your classes and discover how to authentically weave themes into your teaching.
Learn how to apply this knowledge to the general population and how to adapt sequences for any level of practitioner.
Ultimately, learn how to create a sequence and structure for your class that truly works and have the confidence to deliver it every time.
3. Flow Therapy
Delve straight in with a recap of yoga surface anatomy and an understanding of the functional biomechanics of a healthy, injury-free body.
Discover the parts of the body that are often neglected in yoga and learn how to use simple strategies to activate those parts of the body through the practice in order to bring more balance to the body.
Learn how to teach anatomical cues and speak in a language that is easily digestible and understood by the class.
Gain confidence to treat specific common injuries encountered in class and learn how to self rehab basic injuries.
Yoga Teacher, marketing professional and founder of Digital Yoga Academy, Kelly McHugh will lead you on the following sessions spread over the retreat:
Yoga Business Vision & Goal Setting
1. Get clear on your yoga business vision! 2. Explore where you want to be in your yoga business one year, five years and ten years from now.
Yoga Niche and Branding
1. Learn why you need a brand for your yoga business. 2. Discover how to find your yoga niche and your authentic tone of voice that resonates with your ideal students. 3. Get creative using Canva and learn how to easily create your own style guide of brand fonts and colours and a simple text based logo. If you already have a logo, you'll work on other areas of your brand in Canva.
The Yoga Business Digital Marketing Toolbox
1. Understand the digital marketing landscape and the tools available for growing your audience online and building relationships with your students outside of the studio.
2. Learn and implement digital marketing best practices to:
- Discover how to grow your tribe on social media and how to create authentic content for Facebook & Instagram.
- Learn how to turn your website visitors into students (learn this now even if you don't yet have a website), how to ensure you're found on Google and drive traffic to your website.
- Get started with email marketing to build long lasting relationships with your students (we'll set up Mailchimp together, an automated welcome email and newsletter template!).
- Use tools such as Wordpress, Canva, Hootsuite, Mailchimp and much more and delve into the technology that supports a successful marketing strategy for your yoga business.
Step into another world upon arrival at our holiday villa. Breathe in the fresh sea air filled with the fragrance of pine forest that surrounds this secret oasis nestled in Ibiza’s wild hills. Get ready for stunning sea views and tremendous healing sunsets.
The villa and grounds boast a luxurious, rustic set up and offer many spots to practice yoga, hang out and escape the sun. Cool down in the infinity pool and lounge in hammocks, under an olive tree or in the villa’s unique domed Moroccan chill-out room.
The extensive gardens are a mediterranean jungle of pine, almond, lemon, carob and pomegranate trees with cactuses and herbs such as rosemary and thyme. A short walk to the bottom of the hill leads us to a secluded cala (cove) for swimming in the crystal waters.
All bedrooms have a sea view and an ensuite bathroom – this is how to do IBIZA.
Enjoy exceptional vegetarian meals carefully prepared by our Ibizan based chef, with daily freshly and locally sourced seasonal produce and ingredients. With all the activities planned, you can rest assured you will be well fed.
The generous brunch will be served straight after the morning yoga session, after you've worked up an appetite on your mat. It includes a feast of seasonal fruit salads, homemade granola, overnight oats, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, a selection of fresh breads and teas, coffee and juices.A light lunch of salads and snacks will be prepared and served around planned activities and fruits and nuts will available throughout the day. You'll never go hungry!
Enjoy home-made vegetarian dinners and desserts using only the best local and seasonal ingredients.
Vegan, gluten & dairy free is catered for.
ARRIVAL DAY Group transfer to the villa from Ibiza Airport at approx. 12pm (recommended flight 07:45 Ryanair flight from Stansted, arrives 11:25). Welcome Brunch 60mins yoga class with Celest Yoga session with Celest Marketing session with Kelly Dinner
TYPICAL DAILY SCHEDULE
Fruit, toast, teas, coffees, smoothies Morning yoga and/or marketing session Plentiful, healthy brunch Free time to walk to secluded cove, swim, chill, read, sunbathe, journal, massages and treatments or whatever you desire! Afternoon yoga and/or marketing session Dinner, chats, mentoring
Approx 15hrs of advanced yoga teacher training with Celest and 15hrs of marketing training with Kelly.
DATES & COST
4 nights from Sunday 6 May to Thursday 10 May 2018
EARLY BIRD: Book by 1st February 2018: £895 STANDARD: Book after by 1st February 2018: £995
Flights are not included. Recommended morning flight to Ibiza on Sunday 6 May to arrive approx midday. Check out on Thursday 10th May is at 1.30pm with transfers either to the airport or Ibiza Town if you have a later flight that day.
Prices are based on sharing a twin and double occupancy room (come with your yoga teacher training buddies, besties or make new friends with your roomies!).
Sharing with fellow yogis is the best way to get fully immersed into the Digital Yoga Academy retreat experience!
HOW TO BOOK
1. Click on GET TICKETS and select your bed. You must book your own place. If you are coming with a friend, please ask them to go through this process to book their own place on the retreat. You will NOT pay for your space through Billetto. This process is simply to collect your details.
2. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your selection and booking and to receive details for payment.
3. Kelly will email the payment details to you. To secure your booking, please pay 30% non-refundable deposit or the full amount within 12 hours of bookings.
4. Pay the remaining 70% balance by 1st April 2018.
We want to make our yoga retreats accessible to as many people as possible and are open to setting up a payment plan in certain situations.