Friday 9th August; Come and enjoy an exclusive fine dining restaurant experience within the walls of St Mary's Beautiful Chantry Chapel, Wakefield with MasterChef Chris Hale.
We will be serving canapes and 5 courses with paired drinks menu for each course.
You will take a food tour through history, starting in 1350, when the Chantry Chapel was first built we will be showcasing popular ingredients from the time with a contemporary twist.
- 14th C - Fermented barley & Girolle risotto with rye cracker
- 15th C - Herring, beetroot & horseradish
- 16th C - Ale, beef cheek, cauliflower & onion
- 17th C - Honey, peach & almond
- 18th C - Aged Yorkshire Cheese
Only 20 seats available, first come, first served.
7pm arrival drink & canapes
7.30pm - First course is served