After another hugely successful and unforgettable event last summer we are thrilled to announce one big change for Field Day 2014: For the first time ever, Field Day is expanding to a two day event and will be held on Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th of June 2014.
Field Day Saturday 7th June
All We Are / Arthur Beatrice / Bad Vibrations / Bake / Blood Orange / Caliglua / Charlotte OC / Courtney Barnett / Danny Brown / DJ Barely Legal / Dollop feat. Lxury / Dusky / East India Youth / Eclair FiFi / Erol Alkan b2b Daniel Avery / Evian Christ (DJ) / Eyedress / Fat White Family / George FitzGerald / Georgie Rogers / Gerd Janson / Ghostpoet / Huw Stephens / Innervisions: Dixon b2b Ame / Jaakko Eino Kalevi / Jackmaster & Oneman present Can U Dance / Jagwar Ma / James Holden (live) / Jamie Isaac / Jamie xx / Jen Long / Jessy Lanza / John Wizards / Jon Hopkins / Lunice / Marc Riley / Metronomy / Money / Moxie / Neneh Cherry & RocketNumberNine / Noisey DJs / Omar Souleyman / Oneohtrix Point Never / Only Real / Orlando Boom / Pawws / Phil Taggart / ReviveHER / Ryan Hemsworth / SBTRKT / Seun Kuti & Fela's Egypt 80 / Simian Mobile Disco / Sky Ferreira / Slackk b2b Samename / SOHN / SOPHIE / Teleman / Thurston Moore / Tim Burgess (DJ) / Todd Terje (live) / Tom Ravenscroft / Tourist / Vessel / Volte-Face / Warpaint / Woman's Hour
Field Day Sunday 8th June
Childhood / Drenge / Future Islands / Jon Kennedy / Louis Baker / Lovepark / Mickey Lightfoot / Nguzunguzu / Panes / patten (DJ/re-edit) / Pixies / POND / Shy Nature / Telegram / Temples / The Bohicas / The Horrors / The Wytches / Tomas Barfod
Saturday Doors: 11.30
Sunday Doors: 13.00
How to redeem your ticket:
Please find the Billetto booth at the entrance to the site where you will be able to exchange your booking reference for a physical ticket, which will allow entry to the festival - the Billetto booth will be clearly sign-posted. Ticket collection will be available on Friday 6th June (times TBC) and on the day your tickets are valid for.
Field Day ticket terms and conditions:
1. Over 18s Only
2. No re-admittance
3. Artists listed not in order of appearance
4. Bill subject to change
5. Any object which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon will be confiscated.
6. The organisers reserve the right of refusal of admission, whereupon the ticket will be refunded.
7. No liquids to be brought into Field Day except a small sealed bottle of water up to 1L capacity.
8. Alcohol will be on sale at licensed bars onsite. Alcohol, drinks, bottles, cans and illegal substances are barred from being brought into the event.
9. All ticket attendees must consent to a search.
10. By buying a ticket for Field Day the customer consents to photography / filming / recording.
11. Eight tickets maximum per transaction
12. Ticket holder names must be provided at point of purchase. No name changes will be made after purchase.
13. Those collecting tickets by box office collection should bring the card with which they have made their booking and their confirmation code, personal ID is also advisable. Where the person collecting is not the card holder a signed letter of authorization from the card holder is required along with the confirmation code of the booking and personal ID for those collecting. This signed letter of authorization should describe the individual who will be collecting the tickets and should contain the last 4 digits of the card used to make the booking.
14. All members of the party must arrive at the same time
15. The tickets purchased are for your own personal use only and may not be transferred or re-sold to any other person or body under any circumstances or used as part of any promotion or competition or for commercial gain.
16. Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded
17. Where there has been any re-sale or attempted re-sale of any tickets (or any other breach of this term), we reserve the right to cancel the relevant tickets with immediate effect and refuse admission to the concert using that ticket.
18. All ticket attendees must consent to a search
19. By buying a ticket the customer consents to being photographed / filmed and recorded.