"I will show you how to make a selection of delicious vegan cheeses and accompaniments so you can make a stunning vegan cheeseboard to enjoy during the festive season."
Bruna Oliveira, Artisan Vegan Cheese Producer (London Nut Cheese Co.), Raw Chef & Nutritional Therapist
This masterclass will include:
- Your ingredients, including organic nuts, and cheesecloth delivered in a box to your door (if you book by end of 29 Nov)*
- The A to Z of making fermented and non-fermented nut cheeses
- Making a tasty non-fermented ‘Pepper Jack’ cheese, using coconut milk, agar agar, miso and chilli flakes
- Make a wonderful festive fermented Cranberry & Thyme fermented cheese, using organic cashews and almonds, perfect for
- Make a delicate Garlic & Herb ‘Chevre’ fermented cheese, using organic cashews, garlic and oregano
- Learn how to make gluten free Turmeric Crackers and Fig & Hazelnut Paste during demo sessions
- Learn about the health benefits of fermenting nuts and seeds
- Extensive recipe pack with bonus recipes
- Online group troubleshooting support for 3 weeks following the class
Bruna Oliveira graduated in physiotherapy in Brazil before moving to London in 2008, where she studied Naturopathy and Naturopathic Nutrition at CNM London, in order to pursue her passion for healthy and natural living. Bruna loves creating delicious recipes with the aim of inspiring people to transform their lives through making positive changes in their diet.
Fee*: £90 (£72 Concession**) inclusive of VAT (if you have any food allergies please email details to email@example.com)
Refunds: we require a minimum of 5 days' notice for any cancellations or transfers once you have booked onto a class.
- Baking tray
- Food processor (optional)
- 3 x bowls
- Parchment paper
- Rolling pin
- Small bread tin
*This fee is used to fund our programme of free courses to vulnerable and low-income community groups. By attending a Made In Hackney masterclass you get a great day of learning AND you’re providing our charity with essential funds for us to continue our work with vulnerable community groups.
** Concessionary rate available for students, pensioners, unemployed and low waged
Vouchers: To redeem a voucher purchased on our site, please contact us to book a place. If contacting us by email please attach your voucher. If telephoning, have your voucher to hand so you can quote the voucher number. N.B. For classes in our VIP Series an additional fee will apply
Location: Zoom, details to be provided via email (usually the day before the class). Check your junk mail if need be!
For information: firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 8442 4266