ƒ/8 WORKSHOPS: SCOTLAND 6th - 13th April 2019
3 teachers, 7 days, 10 photographers
Price: £2,500 (Early Bird £2,300 - SOLD OUT! BUT! Cyber Monday deal £2,300 for one week only, until midnight UK time 2 December!)
Join us as we take you on a journey across the incredible landscapes of Scotland. On this 7 day tour we'll take you to dramatic mountains, moody lochs, castles and stunning coastlines - including the Old Man of Storr, Elgol, Sligachan, the Quirang and the Applecross Peninsula.
Led by well-travelled photographers and teachers Jeff, Conor and Zoe you'll receive constant dedicated personal instruction and have a learning experience like no other.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- How to shoot landscapes and the night sky with your DSLR (or film cameras / smartphone),
- We’ll show you everything you need to know about your camera and its settings — whether its a smartphone, DSLR or mirrorless, you’ll be on your way to mastering professional techniques in no time.
- Our post-processing workshops will teach you everything you need to edit your images like a pro!
- Instagram workshop: whether you already have an Instagram feed or would like to start one, we will show you how to grow your profile on Instagram.
WORKSHOP FOR ALL LEVELS
Complete beginner or seasoned pro? There’s something for everyone on this trip. Plus we always have great fun!
While you’ll likely want to capture the stunning landscapes of Scotland on the best camera possible, that doesn’t mean you should ignore the one in your pocket. Bring your smartphone and prepare to learn how to shoot (and edit) amazing landscapes on the camera you always have with you. With half a million followers on Instagram between them, Conor, Jeff and Zoe will show you how.
This is one of the most beautiful parts of Europe for landscape photography and we'll take you to some of our favourite shooting locations. We won't run out of photographic opportunities!
- Accommodation: 2 nights in 4* Moorings Hotel in Fort William and 5 nights at the Balmacara Hotel near the Isle of Skye (You'll have your own room which can be upgraded for double use - contact us after booking for details!)
- Car hire and fuel
- Breakfast and lunch each day
- Welcome lunch and Farewell dinner
- Tuition and post-processing masterclass (DSLR/smartphone) for all levels
- Airport transfers
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Air fare to and from Glasgow Airport
- Alcoholic drinks
- Some evening meals
- Visa costs (if applicable)
- Travel & medical insurance
- Photographic insurance
FITNESS LEVEL: MODERATE
Please note, while we won't be doing any hikes that need specialist equipment, all of the hikes have uneven ground and elevations. Hike times range from 15 minutes to 4 hours. The hike to the Quiraing we would class as ‘challenging’. Participants should be comfortable carrying their own camera gear, snacks, and foul weather gear, while walking/hiking.
WHO WE ARE:
Jeff, Conor and Zoe have all taught travel photography workshops before - for more information on them please click through to their websites!
SCHEDULE: For schedule information please see our website.
***For full workshop schedule details and Terms and Conditions please see our website***
The workshop is produced by: Zoë Timmers @zobolondon. Please feel free to contact her with ANY questions at all: email@example.com
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE!