ƒ/8 WORKSHOPS: ISLE OF SKYE, SCOTLAND 29th March - 4th April 2020 inclusive.
3 teachers, 7 days, 10 photographers
Price: SPECIAL PRICE OFFER £2,600 (Usually £2,800)
Join us as we take you on a journey across the incredible landscapes of the Highlands and Isle of Skye, Scotland. On this 7 day tour we'll take you to dramatic mountains, moody lochs, castles and stunning coastlines - including the Old Man of Storr, Elgol, Sligachan, the Quirang and much more!
Led by well-travelled photographers and teachers Jeff, Conor and Zoe you'll receive constant dedicated personal instruction and have a learning experience like no other.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- How to shoot landscapes and the night sky with your DSLR (or smartphone!),
- We’ll show you everything you need to know about your camera and its settings — you’ll be on your way to mastering professional techniques in no time.
- Our post-processing workshops will teach you everything you need to edit your images like a pro!
- Instagram workshop: whether you already have an Instagram feed or would like to start one, we will show you how to grow your profile on Instagram.
WORKSHOP FOR ALL LEVELS
Complete beginner or seasoned pro? There’s something for everyone on this trip. Plus we always have great fun!
While you’ll likely want to capture the stunning landscapes of Scotland on the best camera possible, that doesn’t mean you should ignore the one in your pocket. Bring your smartphone and prepare to learn how to shoot (and edit) amazing landscapes on the camera you always have with you. With half a million followers on Instagram between them, Conor, Jeff and Zoe will show you how.
This is one of the most beautiful parts of Europe for landscape photography and we'll take you to some of our favourite shooting locations. We won't run out of photographic opportunities!
- Accommodation: 6 nights at the stunning Sligachan Hotel in the centre of the Isle of Skye (You'll have your own double room just for you, which can be upgraded for double use - contact us after booking for details!)
- Car hire and fuel
- Welcome lunch and Farewell dinner
- Tuition and post-processing masterclass (DSLR/smartphone) for all levels
- Airport transfers
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Air fare to and from Glasgow Airport
- Alcoholic drinks
- Some evening meals
- Visa costs (if applicable)
- Travel & medical insurance
- Photographic insurance
FITNESS LEVEL: MODERATE
Please note, while we won't be doing any hikes that need specialist equipment, all of the hikes have uneven ground and elevations. Hike times range from 15 minutes to 4 hours. The hike to the Old Man of Storr we would class as ‘challenging’ in parts (but no specialist climbing equipment required ;-). Participants should be comfortable carrying their own camera gear, snacks, and foul weather gear, while walking/hiking.
MINIMUM PARTICIPANTS REQUIRED
Our f/8 Workshop trips require a minimum number of participants. We appreciate your commitment to joining us and we will confirm the trip a minimum of 3 months in advance (by latest 29 December 2019). Please be patient and wait until then to book your flights as we are unable to assist with airline refunds.
WHO WE ARE:
Jeff, Conor and Zoe have all taught travel photography workshops before - for more information on them please click through to their websites!
SCHEDULE: For schedule information please see our website.
***For full workshop schedule details and Terms and Conditions please see our website***
The workshop is produced by: Zoë Timmers @zobolondon. Please feel free to contact her with ANY questions at all: email@example.com
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE!