ECSTATIC DANCE LONDON presents: Saturday Night DJ Session - Conscious Clubbing
All ages - Dress to Sweat
- Complimentary RAW Cacao treat on the door & ending the evening with a beautiful Gong bath/Sound Journey
No booze, No Shoes, No Chit Chat, Move However You Wish!!
An evening of unfacilitated free-style ecstatic dance!
There will be no dance teacher or guidance, just pure music! We'll let the music, the community and our own inner space direct our steps, our movements, our expression, our journey.
Please join us on meetup for updates on all our events: https://www.meetup.com/london-ecstatic-dance
Ecstatic Dance London Guidelines:
1. No talking on the dance floor
2. Drug-Free, Smoke-Free, Alcohol-Free environment
3. No photos or videos, Mobile phones muted and out of sight
4. Care/Awareness for the space and each other
5. Move your body however you wish
6. You can dance alone, or with as many partners as (you) like to join. (If you’d rather not dance with someone, thank them for the offer by placing your hands in prayer position at your heart – Namaste.)
What to Bring:
1. Loose-fitting clothes that let you move your body and free yourself
2. Water and a water bottle. You can refill it at the venue.
What to Expect:
1. Next-level, conscious, inspiring electronic dance music
2. A beautiful sacred space
3. A safe space for you to dance freely in
4. Vibrant people who love to dance and love music!
About the music:
“Enlightened Electro, World Beat, Deep House and Downtempo Bliss, plus a few surprises slipped in for good measure!! Ecstatic Music Journeys for Conscious Movement and Sacred Celebration.”
Entry is at 8pm and then at 8:20 pm we will have our opening circle, and then at 10 o'clock a Sound Journey. (please arrive between 8-8:20)
Please check out our videos on youtube:
Dates for your Calendar:
High on Life Retreat - Fall in Love with your Life
EcoTantra Retreat Portugal - A Life Transforming Experience
Feedback from our New Years Eve event:
"A first time visitor to Ecstatic Dance London. What a joy. Danced, danced, danced with carefree abandoned in the most delightful, caring, love filled company. A real beacon of joy and promise for a New Year. I hope to repeat the experience. Thank you to Seth and the Crew." Cyril
"The music, the energy, the people.... I wouldn't change anything. I loved every moment. Thank you Seth. Namaste " Vincent
"it was my first visit to Ecstatic Dance London, I throughly enjoyed it! What a wonderful way to see in the new year.! I will definitely attend another meet up. Many thanks" Shen
"Deeply powerful evening of dance, beauty and connection. Thank you !" Alan
"Thank you Seth and to everyone that came. I will particularly cherish the feeling of all the little moments of connection, the smiles, the kind eyes, the hugs, the bits when I lost myself in the music, the joy of the ones when it felt as if the whole room was jumping in unison. What a beautiful way to start the year. Love." Salvo.
"Such lovely vibe, music, host and crowd. Thanks for a helping me see in the new year in such a good way x" Candice
"That was a very beautiful experience. A lovely way to journey inward & out. To express in a free space filled with joyful vibes & gorgeous smiling faces. In sound, in rhythm, in motion, in colour, in sweat, the dance, the soul. Bless you & great thanks to Seth & all the helpers." Cath
"A wonderful way to start the new year, thanks Seth for the music and holding the space so well. I had so many inspirational dances - thanks to all I danced with." Paul
"Thank you so much Seth and team, what a freaking awesome way to finish one fabulous year and start another. Hope to see lots of you beautiful peeps for a dance again soon. :D
"This was an incredible night. Today I feel so full of love and pleasure. Thank you to everyone who made it so amazing."