Want to cook more vegan food? Fancy more plant-based meals? But not sure where to start?
Food blogger and vegan cook Mandy Mazliah (sneakyveg.com and cookveggielicious.com) brings back her popular vegan cooking class.
In this hands-on, friendly class in Loughborough Junction, a short bus ride from Brixton, Mandy will teach you how to make delicious vegan meals, salads and sweet treats.
You will get:
- to prepare the recipes yourself
- to work in small groups
- all ingredients and equipment provided
- printed recipes to take home with you
- an introduction to useful vegan ingredients
- a delicious dinner to enjoy on the night plus leftovers to take away.
Bring your own drinks. Water will be provided. Please bring takeaway containers to take home any leftovers. If you prefer you to use your own apron bring your own.
Recipes vary but include dishes such as:
- Protein-packed potato and quinoa burgers
- Roasted Mediterranean vegetables and couscous
- Harissa roasted butternut squash wedges
- Marinated kale, orange and chickpea salad
- Lime and ginger energy balls
- Beetroot dip
- Vegan chocolate muffins
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before booking if you have any allergies.
Photo by Maarten van den Heuvel @ Unsplash