Easter Sunday Berlin brünch and live DJ @ The Taproom, London Fields
What better way to spend your Easter Sunday than with family and friends over bread, brunch, booze and Berlin vibes! Celebrate the four-day bank holiday weekend in style with a bottomless Berlin brunch, amazing cocktails, Berlin kult drinks and live DJ.
On Sunday 16 April, brünch is bringing all the Berlin vibes to The Taproom, London Fields, for a four-hour long Easter special!
Located just a stone's throw away from London Fields and Broadway Market, The Taproom is a beautiful bright and airy rustic space.
Gather the troops and spend your Sunday brunching the Berlin way: beautiful food, drinks flowing and tunes playing.
Brunch is awesome, but Berlin brünch is even better!
On the Menu
- Selection of fine German cold meats and cheeses
- Smoked Mackerel Pâté
- Amaranth & Chia Granola with German Quark
- Topless Eggs with Remoulade | Eggs in a Basket
- Homemade Jams, Almond Butter & Nutella
- Signature Berliner Buckwheat waffles
- Unlimited fresh Sourdough from Pavilion Bakery
- Bottomless filter coffee from Berlin's finest Fjord Coffee
- Variety of herbal teas
- brünch beetroot latte recipe card
Drinks (not included in the ticket price)
- The drinks menu includes some of Berlin's coolest drinks including Club Mate, fritz-kola, Michelberger Coconut Water, Chari Tea as well as brünch signature Oatmilk Lattes - Black Sesame, Beetroot, Golden Turmeric and Red Bean (NEW!). And if you like it boozy, the bar will be serving their latest spring cocktail menu. You can enjoy the likes of the Fjord Espresso Martini, Black Forest Negroni and the Hop Collins with Berlin Vodka.
12pm - 4pm