Exceptional wines, fantastic food and a quintessentially English setting... Yes, Dorset's first wine festival, held in the gardens of the prestigious 10 Castle Street in the heart of Cranborne is back for another fantastic event. This year award-winning wine authority, author and TV personality Oz Clarke will be headlining on both days!
This year will have a special focus on South African wines and will also celebrate the best of English sparklings. The two day festival will also showcase over 80 -100 incredible wines from all over the world including: France, Italy, Spain, South Africa, Australia, Argentina, Lebanon, and New Zealand. Many wines aren't readily available in the UK and promise to be a real treat for all wine-lovers.
Come along and meet the passionate producers and growers behind some exceptional wines at this exclusive event; expect samplings, pairings and talks from a host of experts, fabulous food and live entertainment.
TICKETS - over 18+ only
Standard £35 per personWhat’s Included:
Mad Hatters' Kid's Club - £10 (included supervised tea party & lunch)
VIP Weekend Pass with dinner £140 per person - entrance into the festival on both days plus an invitation the VIP wine suppliers' dinner on Saturday evening - hosted by Oz Clarke. View the 4 course menu here
- Unlimited wine tasting from 11am-6pm
- Tasting glass
- Official programme
- Talks and masterclasses from world wine experts:
- Oz Clarke on wine
- Steven Spurrier (Sunday only)
- Pol Roger Champagne Masterclass
- Learn about wine for beginners
- What is natural wine?
How to food pair and much more!
- Art Exhibitions
- Free onsite parking
- Live entertainment from 12pm
- A fantastic array of lunch options from 12pm
- Fine dining, street food, oysters & champagne
- Afternoon Tea from 2pm
- Buy your favourite wines from the day
- Raffle to win £1000 of wine, luxury hamper & dinner for two at 10 Castle Street
- Mad Hatter's Kids club (supervised fun for ages 5-12)
For more information and menus please visit www.dorsetwinefestival.com