Ditto Mag is launching its first issue! So it is time to PARTY!
- Ditto Mag Issue One launch! Chance to grab a copy!
- Exhibition of the featured artists and designers!
- Music by Korzi! (https://www.facebook.com/korzimusic/)
- Smoooz and introduce yourself to loads of other creatives and like minded people!
- The incredible Bagel Shop, Northern Quarter. M4 1LE (Yes they sell scrumptious bagels that you MUST get your face in) - no excuses for post-work rumbling bellies!
- Get yourself a ticket from here, it's only a quid (and includes a free beer token courtesy of Hobo Beer + Co)!
- Donations are more than welcome! We ain't done a kickstarter or anything like that... just saw that something needed to be done and did something about it!
Cant wait to see you all there! Thank you for all your support so far on this project, looking forward to seeing what's next!
PRE-ORDERS OF ISSUE ONE ARE ON SALE
Find out more info on our Instagram (@dittomagposts) Twitter (@dittomag) or Facebook (@dittomag)
Any questions or you're up for a chat email: firstname.lastname@example.org
One last thing... if you can, share this link or the fb link below please!
Ditto Mag is a new platform to showcase student's from the full range of disciplines within art and design. Predominately focusing on those studying at Manchester School of Art. The exciting exhibitions that are disregarded, the unique undervalued projects that have the ability to open eyes to new beginnings and the collaborations that need that bit more of a yell about.
Featuring beautifully constructed projects that are often judged by assessment and are given no authority to overlook learning outcomes. Ditto see's the potential of creative and intriguing ideas that are in fact quite experimental and hefty in concept. The project's some emerging artists and designers produce need to be celebrated. Yet, often a lack of confidence is what stops this.
Ditto aims to aid emerging creatives to find their voice and step up to get their work out there. Instead of shying about in the shadows till they think they've 'made it' - whatever that means. Bridging the gap between education and industry and bringing a closer creative community together. Let's be smart with smart ideas and share inspiration whatever the source.