Shorts On Tap presents: DIASPORA - TRAILS OF MIGRATION A Selection of Short Films & Docs on Wednesday, April 4th at 93 Feet East, Brick Lane, London E1 from 6:30pm.
TICKETS: £4 (online booking), £5 on the door.
'Diaspora' /dʌɪˈasp(ə)rə/ - the dispersion or spread of any people from their original homeland.
A selection of short films and documentaries narrating & depicting the stories of ordinary people, in their journeys to their 'promised land'.
Migration, immigration, adaptability in the 21st century.
Featuring short film screenings, live ACT ONE performances by Belle Scar & Josh Gardner, Q&As with the filmmakers and special guests.
- NATIONAL ANTHEM (09:23) UK, 2017 by Hamza Jeetooa
- LITTLE REBEL (09:48) USA, 2017 by Aimie Vallat & Guido Ronge
- THE REFUGEE'S SONG (03:30) UK, 2017 by Richard Slater
- CORRIDORS (20:17) Greece, 2017 by Karmit Zilberman
- PROMISED LAND (04:32) UK, 2016 by Ray Burnside
- FEEL LIKE GOING HOME (31:18) Germany/Romania 2017, by Jessica Marina Klein
- TRAIN TO PEACE (09:52) Germany 2016, by Jakob Weyde & Jost Althoff
Shorts On Tap is London's fastest growing short film showcase, join the tribe on April 4.
Doors open at 6:30pm for a pint&networking session and ACT ONE live performance.
Film screenings start at 7:30pm
Q&As until 10:30pm
The screening room is situated at the back of the venue.
Seats are first-come-first-serve