Dear Darling guestlist - Friday
From 21st of September 2023 we have a new addition among the best clubs in Mayfair. We are talking, in fact, about the innovative kinky Dear Darling Club. You will see something new at this nigthclubs. In fact, it mixes perfectly the classy vibe and set up of a proper VIP club with the erotic and kinky theme. The result is a venue that will blow up your mind and entertain you all night long. Dear Darling guestlist is split on two floors. Upstairs we have a lounge bar and House music policy. Downstairs we have the real kinly & erotic venue with its particular decorations, latext-dressed waiters and perfrormances.
Like other nightclubs such as Cirque Le Soir and also The Box Soho, this is a venue you must visit at least once in your life. The service is impeccable and the clientele also tipical of the London best members clubs.
TIME & COST (door opens at 11pm)
- Standard entry is £20 cash at the door for both ladies and gents. However, ladies might have free entry from 11pm till 11:30pm on door discretion.
- Private tables booking: the minimum spend starts at £1000. This is set for maximum 10 people and with a guys/girls ratio not exceeding 50%. Having a bigger group or perdominantly guys, the table price will be higher. Contact us for a precise quotation. VIP tables starts from £2000 and quoted on request.
- Dear Darling guestlist last entry is 1:30am. No entry after 1:30am.
- Being on the guestlist is a must to get in. Make sure you book your guestlist with us.
- A valid identification document has to be show to the club security or there will be no entry. The venue acceppts national photo ID card, passport and also driving license.
- Dear Darling dress code is classy and elegant. We suggest for the ladies to wear a dress. However, elegant/chic trousers or shorts are fine as well. Always wear heels or heeled boots. Never put on trainers or open-toe shoes. Gents dress code is just elegant and smart. A shirt (if collared better), proper elegant shoes and trousers are a must. Choose from Derby, Oxford or city shoes and avoid any sort of trainers and sportwear in general. A T-shirt might be fine if dark and monocolor and if you put it under a blazer.
- Behaviour: avoid coming to the club tipsy, drunk or loud. The security staff will not let you in if they think you had too much pre-drinks or if you missbehave while in the queue.
- Even if you are on Dear Darling guestlist your entry is not guaranteed. In fact, the club staff can deny entry on their own judgment.
Privilege Entertainment — London Clubs.
The most exclusive guestlist and table booking service for all London Clubs.
Privilege Entertainment appeared in the London Nightclubs scene in late 2012. Privilege Entertainment was founded by Dr. Francesco Trivelli (CEO and Director) and Dr. Lorenzo D’Episcopo after been working with London clubs and events for the previous 3-4 years. The company dedicates its entire time and work to provide a professional service to people who love to party.
Organising parties & events in London Clubs is a passion and we consider it a serious job. The main services we provide are weekly guestlists and tables booking at the best London clubs. Our lineup is based on the concept to offer a panel of London Clubs events. Here our customers will be treated as VIP guests. Privilege Entertainment chooses every night the club (or clubs) where our customers won’t have issues. The company also provides private and VIP table booking service for all London Clubs. This can be sorted every opening day. We are also specilised in Birthday packages parties for all London Clubs. If you are planning your birthday or a night out in London Nightclubs with your friends, contact us at Privilege Entertainment.
We work with all London Nightclubs. We update our London Nightclub lists any time a new venue born. Here a list of our venues: Raffles Chelsea, Dolce Club London, Cirque Le Soir, Reign Club, Libertine London, Cuckoo, Toy Room, Tonteria, Mahiki Mayfair and many more.
Event Planning – organising fashion shows and company launching parties, is another branch with which we are also proud of ourselves.
Are you an “old experienced clubber” looking for a crazy night out? Or are you new in London and you want to try the experience to join London Nightclubs? Get in touch with Privilege Entertainment. We love to look after you.
We would love you join our community of “party people” at Privilege Entertainment.
Dear Darling Club, 91 Jermyn St, St. James's, SW1Y 6JB London
I have not received my ticket via email. What should I do?
The first thing to do is check your spam/junk filters and inboxes. Your tickets were sent as an attachment and can be thought of as spam by some email services. Alternatively, you can always find your tickets in your Billetto account that you can access in the browsers or the dedicated Billetto app. For more help with this, read here.
I wish to cancel my ticket and receive a refund. What should I do?
The approval of refunds is entirely at the event organiser’s discretion, and you should get in contact with the event organiser to discuss what options are available to you. To get in touch with the event organiser, simply reply to your order confirmation email or use the "Contact organiser" form on the organiser's profile. For more help with this, read here.
I have registered on the waiting list, what happens now?
If more tickets become available you will be notified (by email) amongst others who have joined the list. Purchasing is on a first-come first-serve basis. For more information, read here.
Where do I find a link to an online event?
Check your order confirmation page or order confirmation email. Usually, the organiser of the event provides the details in the order confirmation email or they might send you a follow-up email with a link to their online event. You might also want to read the event description on Billetto where an event organiser should describe how to join the event online. For more information on this, read here.
What is refund protection and why would I need it?
Refund Protection provides you with the assurance that if unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances interfere with your ability to attend an event you can claim a refund. For more information on this, read here.