Maximum Class Size: 10
This is a Darning Class using designer socks from Catherine Tough. Sometimes things are not perfect and Catherine has shared with us her imperfect but newly made socks so that we can teach you how to mend and fill in thinning areas of your wool socks. This technique can be used on a variety of different cloths and items. If you wish to bring some mending of your own please do.
In this class you will learn:
- Traditional darning techniques
- The delights of viable mending
- Social values of investing in your clothing and repairing
- All materials and tools. Included
- No previous experience needed
The price includes a new pair of wool designer socks from https://www.catherinetough.co....
Come and unleash your creativity and learn a new technique.