Creative Smartphone Photography Workshop
Is your favourite camera the one in your pocket… the one that’s actually your phone?
Do you love photography but want to be able to use your smartphone camera so you don’t have to carry a ‘proper’ camera around?
Then the Creative Phoneography workshop is definitely for you! Taught by a professional photographer (who also loves phoneography) the aim is to get to grips with exactly what your smartphone can achieve and learn to be creative with it. Find out some everyday tips, tricks & ideas that will take you beyond the average phone snap!
What’s included in the Creative Phoneography Workshop
• Just under 3hr workshop, taught in small groups so everyone can benefit from 1:1 attention
• Take-home ‘cheatsheets’ as a reminder of what you’ve learnt
• Teas/coffees/cakes or biscuits
In this workshop you will:
• Learn about what your camera-phone is really great at (plus it’s limitations)!
• Be taught some really nifty tips & tricks to help immediately improve your photos
• Learn about how light and composition can really make a difference
• Find out how to use in-phone editing tools
• Get ideas of best practices with sharing and backing-up your images
• Be absolutely encouraged to ask questions – no question is too daft!
• Have fun and learn in a relaxed, encouraging environment
• Be inspired! This workshop is designed to really get you enthusiastic about photography and wanting to practice more!
Workshop price: £60
You will need:
a smartphone with camera capability