Experience Coal Drops Yard with an exclusive, specially curated tour. Our final tour on the 13th December we celebrate Craft at Coal Drops Yard with a host of activities:
- Begin at STORE for an introduction to this crafts on offer at the Coal Drops Yard in-house design school
- Join PATTERNITY and learn about the power of pattern through the creative craft of marbling, followed by a chance to get hands-on and create your own mini, marbled masterpiece to take home and enjoy
- Join the LPOL team to see what goes in to designing and crafting their distinctive collection of leather goods, including a sensory tour of materials, tools and techniques used in the craft of every piece
- Discover the art of the Le Chocolat Alain Ducasse with an exclusive tasting of their single-origin chocolates and signature ganaches and pralinés, under the expert guidance by the in-store team.
- Following the tour expect a festive tipple at a special location!
All ticket profits go to STORE Store - a not-for profit organisation which delivers a comprehensive educational programme; alongside a series of public events and an independent, socially-engaged design practice.