Covert dining will be coming to the "Mountain of Crowborough" when Kent's first Secret Supper Club/Underground Restaurant sets up shop for one night only in the Crowborough Community Centre in the "Gallery Community Café".
Hari Covert will be preparing and serving a special four course menu to diners who would like to experience a different way of dining. The concept of a Secret Supper Club is you can have tables of your own or share with others. Best of all you can bring your own drinks to have with your meal.
Hari has been offering this service now for over seven years and has served his dinners in some pretty unusual locations everything from a cheese cellar to the top of a church roof!
For this one night only he is offering you the chance to sample his unique style of dining where he will use much local produce, even some he will have foraged himself and we hope you will make new friends and enjoy what will be a very different style of dining.
- The evening will kick off with guests being treated to a welcome drink along with some seasonal nibbles before being seated at their respective tables.
- The first course served will be a classic French Jambon Persillé (A Ham Hock, Parsley & Garlic Terrine) this will be served with some crispy toasts and a mustard mayonnaise and caper dressing.
- For the main course it will be a pink roasted rump of lamb topped with a freshly foraged wild garlic crumb, a sauce of Tomato & Ginger and a creamy potato gratin and of course it would not be complete without some Green Beans (Haricot Vert)
- Hari Covert just loves his cheeses and next in the true French tradition he will serve up a couple of his favourites - Winterdale Shaw an unpasteurised Cheddar from the top of Wrotham Hill and some classic Stilton - all served with his now infamous homemade porridge oat biscuits and homemade banana jam.
- Finally to complete the meal diners will be served a Pineapple & Coconut Cake that will be garnished with pink grapefruit and honey along with a scoop of Taywell Coconut Ice Cream.
- Coffee or Tea will be served with a selection of Petit Fours.
Price Per Person : £35 (Service not included)
To reserve your places we ask for a £10 Deposit on booking and then the balance of £25 minimum per person is payable in cash on the night.
Reservation Booking will now remain open until Monday March 13th.
Last few places...
Please book as soon as possible to ensure you get the spaces you require...
BOOKING DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 09:00am MONDAY 13TH MARCH.
Welcome Drink & Seasonal Nibbles
Jambon Persillé, Mustard & Caper Mayonnaise, Salad Leaves,Toasts
Roasted Lamb Rump, Wild Garlic Pesto Crumb, Tomato & Ginger Sauce
Winterdale Shaw Cheddar & Stilton, Homemade Porridge Oat Biscuits, Banana Jam
Pineapple & Coconut Cake, Pink Grapefruit & Honey Dressing Taywell Coconut Ice Cream
Tea, Coffee & Petit Fours
Menu subject to market purchases and ingredient availability
To see what others think about Hari Covert Supper Club please take a look here
Web Site: www.haricovert.com