Conflict in the workplace is inevitable but having a practical toolkit for managing and resolving conflict can significantly reduce both the amount of conflict we have to deal with and the negative impact it has on our wellbeing and our careers.
Do you tend to shy away from conflict? Are tricky colleagues making you miserable? In this session we will explore the different kinds of work place conflicts we typically encounter, understand why they occur, and learn how to prevent, manage, defuse and even resolve conflict.
About Alice Driscoll
Alice is the Founder of Fairplay (conflict coaching) and Parnter/Head of Marketing for the tech healthcare startup KareInn. She is a CMC qualified Mediator and is represented by Berkley Square Mediation. She is also a coach and trainer on the Escape the City Startup Tribe. Prior to that Alice worked for numerous ad & digital agencies including BBH, Karmarama and Leo Burnett, most recently as Managing Director of Deep Focus London. Alice knows first hand how high conflict the agency environment can be and is on a mission to share the tools she wishes she had learned much earlier.
Mastering creativity course tickets
This year we will be holding short, 4 week courses, focusing on key areas of personal development. Class participants can either choose to attend all four classes or individual classes depending on the skills they want to develop.Our first course will be on ‘Mastering Creativity’.
Why should you attend these courses?
- Our trainers are specialised experts in their subject area
- The opportunity to meet like-minded people from across the industry
- Small classes to ensure that attendees get the attention they need to develop key skills
- Class content may help attendees to meet their KPIs e.g. improve presentation skills
- LinkedIn badge to add to the skills section of your profile, following the completion of a 4 week course
This lesson is one of four lessons that make up our Mastering Creativity course. Other lessons include:
- Giving & receiving creative feedback
- How to sell creative work
- Captivating copy: Writing long and short copy
If you are a Creative Equals member agency you are entitled to complimentary classes when you purchase a course bundle for a colleague. Contact: email@example.com for more details
If you are not a Creative Equals member and would like to buy a 4 week course you will receive a 10% discount. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details